Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it me? Punter dilema

Default Is it me? Punter dilema

So there's so many beautiful ladies advertising and you think wow so much choice.
    Then you look and there's some unverified pics and some don't allow reviews and some have both. Then some have bad reviews.
    So you think... Why risk changing from a regular where you know the lady she knows you and all is good.
    From my perspective to see a new lady given all the above is a bit of a risk.
    Any thoughts chaps and ladies? Just a thought ..

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thor For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (13-02-15), Latin chery (16-02-15), Melindablondey (13-02-15), Playitsam (13-02-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (13-02-15), tom rambo (13-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    So there's so many beautiful ladies advertising and you think wow so much choice.
    Then you look and there's some unverified pics and some don't allow reviews and some have both. Then some have bad reviews.
    So you think... Why risk changing from a regular where you know the lady she knows you and all is good.
    It is but sometimes the risk can be worth it, the only prob if the new laws come in then it will be come a bigger risk.
    So risk it now cause you might find some crackers for later

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (14-02-15), Gee22 (13-02-15), Ladyvonteese (13-02-15), Latin chery (16-02-15), Melindablondey (13-02-15), Playitsam (13-02-15), The D Man (13-02-15), tom rambo (13-02-15)

Reviews

The longer I punt the more and more I am sticking to a select few ladies that are gold standard.
    When I do see new girls occasionally they rarely compare. Once you get the initial thrill of seeing different girls out of your system
    You soon come to appreciate the difference between an ok visit and a great visit. Human nature being the way it is also we all click with different people.
    Fighting for your tomorrow

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to john connor For This Useful Post:

bollocks (13-02-15), Cable87 (13-02-15), Klittyliker (13-02-15), Latin chery (16-02-15), Playitsam (13-02-15), Stephanie (13-02-15), tom rambo (13-02-15)

Reviews

its a risk but some do like the risk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chez For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (13-02-15), Melindablondey (13-02-15), tom rambo (13-02-15)

Blog Entries

However there are still lots of us lovely ladies with not only verified pics, allow reviews and don't have bad reviews but also do not photo shop our photos, give the full time a guy is paying for, don't double book or say we provide services we in fact don;t and enjoy the time we spend with those we meet also or dont see them again. Plus dont advertise offering sexual acts either so no paper trail.

And I have already a system in place for when the new laws come out in June to not only protect those who visit me as well as proof they are not paying for any sexual service, if by any chance the worse was to happen and a client is questioned about his visit to me.

But I do think a lot of guys now are making more of an effort to meet girls they have wanted to, before the new laws come out in June (just encase there maybe some confusion about the visit), so happy day for me that is for sure as so many new lovely fun people I have had the pleasure of meeting, just loving it. Loll xxxxxxxxxx

Happy days
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by john connor View Post
    The longer I punt the more and more I am sticking to a select few ladies that are gold standard.
    When I do see new girls occasionally they rarely compare. Once you get the initial thrill of seeing different girls out of your system
    You soon come to appreciate the difference between an ok visit and a great visit. Human nature being the way it is also we all click with different people.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (13-02-15), Playitsam (13-02-15), Zealot7 (13-02-15)

Go on be a risk taker

Reviews

Choosing wisely can help reduce the risk. There are plenty of lovely ladies here just look around.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (13-02-15)

A factor would be if you are flush & can afford to take the risk of blowing your money on a punt that could be a disappointment. If you're not that flush & this is a 'treat' for yourself, it may be wiser to stick to girls that you know provide a good service.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (14-02-15), Melindablondey (13-02-15), Playitsam (13-02-15), The D Man (13-02-15)

Reviews

I've yet to see someone that doesn't allow reviews but I've noticed that someone I have seen and reviewed has opted out ,don't know why as she's a cracker.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    A factor would be if you are flush & can afford to take the risk of blowing your money on a punt that could be a disappointment. If you're not that flush & this is a 'treat' for yourself, it may be wiser to stick to girls that you know provide a good service.

Sandy x
    That's a good point Sandy. If the money isn't that important, you are less likely to mind making mistakes.However, there is always a thrill in seeing someone new.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (15-02-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast