Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: What you use

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reviews
    4

    Default What you use

    hi, what do others use on here, i have a laptop, intel celeron, 3GB Ram i think, its only 10 months old and its slow to bring up pages on E-I, it tried my patience at times

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,910

    Default

    I use a macbook air, iPhone 5s, iphone 6 and a samsung galaxy. Could never get used to the iPad….


    MacBook my fave, i hate posting from phones…. takes too long to do a fancy smiley..
    Time and companionship

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    hi, what do others use on here, i have a laptop, intel celeron, 3GB Ram i think, its only 10 months old and its slow to bring up pages on E-I, it tried my patience at times


    I use Skynet. I'm actually posting from the future. You get run over by a bus later on this evening.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 12-02-15 at 16:27. Reason: Spoiler alert

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (12-02-15), Clyde (12-02-15), funlover12 (12-02-15), irishdeltaforce (13-02-15), Meursault (12-02-15), samlad (12-02-15), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (12-02-15)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Casino De Monte-Carlo
    Posts
    13,408

    Default

    I use my cock, its great at smashing in back doors too.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (13-02-15), Meursault (12-02-15), wellhungchap (12-02-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I use a macbook air, iPhone 5s, iphone 6 and a samsung galaxy. Could never get used to the iPad….


    MacBook my fave, i hate posting from phones…. takes too long to do a fancy smiley..
    i cant use the iphone and others either as takes me ages and i make too many mistakes

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    i cant use the iphone and others either as takes me ages and i make too many mistakes
    You learn from your mistakes…
    Time and companionship

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    You learn from your mistakes…
    true but still can't use them
    I need another laptop, this one ok for Donedeal but not on here, anyone know what should I get which would be faster?

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    true but still can't use them
    I need another laptop, this one ok for Donedeal but not on here, anyone know what should I get which would be faster?
    Maybe move to an area with better coverage…
    Time and companionship

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (12-02-15)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    hi, what do others use on here, i have a laptop, intel celeron, 3GB Ram i think, its only 10 months old and its slow to bring up pages on E-I, it tried my patience at times
    I would suggest you look at your internet speed... Probably not the laptop at all...

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (12-02-15), irishdeltaforce (13-02-15)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I would suggest you look at your internet speed... Probably not the laptop at all...
    Yes, he should try this link:

    http://www.speedtest.net/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •