Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: im going to shoot him

Blog Entries

Default im going to shoot him

I'm slightly superstitious esp about magpies one for sorrow two for joy

Well there this little arsehole who stalking my balcony, every morning, I can't open my curtains without seeing the little wanker, I'm actually really honestly thinking about getting an air soft rifle and steal pellets and making his kids orphans
    U think he bring his wife or something but nooooo little dickface comes alone to blighted my day

Plus an air soft rifle legal and does break the skin. I'd imagine one to testicle been rather unpleasant...

If anyone knows a humane way to keep him off my balcony I like to hear

Coz I will shoot the fuck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (14-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I'm slightly superstitious esp about magpies one for sorrow two for joy

Well there this little arsehole who stalking my balcony, every morning, I can't open my curtains without seeing the little wanker, I'm actually really honestly thinking about getting an air soft rifle and steal pellets and making his kids orphans
    U think he bring his wife or something but nooooo little dickface comes alone to blighted my day

Plus an air soft rifle legal and does break the skin. I'd imagine one to testicle been rather unpleasant...

If anyone knows a humane way to keep him off my balcony I like to hear

Coz I will shoot the fuck
    Get yourself a cat, the obvious choice, a stalker for a predator!
    Last edited by KevinACE; 11-02-15 at 12:10.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Whatever happened to that flying cat…

Don't mention my baby

Reviews

Magpies pair for life. A sort of marriage. [He is obviously cheating by visiting you]
    Magpies pairing for life gave rise to the superstition that one is unlucky, because he must have lost his mate. Part of the superstition is, if you see only one magpie, say “Hello Mister and Misses Magpie”, as if there were two of them, and the bad luck will be averted.
    I hope you treat your other visitors better than you are treating the poor magpie. I hope he leaves you a bad review.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Magpies pair for life. A sort of marriage. [He is obviously cheating by visiting you]
    Magpies pairing for life gave rise to the superstition that one is unlucky, because he must have lost his mate. Part of the superstition is, if you see only one magpie, say “Hello Mister and Misses Magpie”, as if there were two of them, and the bad luck will be averted.
    I hope you treat your other visitors better than you are treating the poor magpie. I hope he leaves you a bad review.

He stalking me tho...... like every morning

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Good news for Annabel, it wasn't 3 or 4…

Ud be godmother

Reviews

Likely to be worms or insects on the balcony that is attracting him.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Likely to be worms or insects on the balcony that is attracting him.

MMMMMM a dead punter maybe
    Last edited by zoozoozoo; 11-02-15 at 12:55.

Magpies are natural thieves and are attracted to anything shiny, should you have anything of the sort on your balcony.

They are also bullies, as they boot out smaller birds from their nests and steal them because they are not natural nest builders.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Magpies are natural thieves and are attracted to anything shiny, should you have anything of the sort on your balcony.

They are also bullies, as they boot out smaller birds from their nests and steal them because they are not natural nest builders.
    So your saying shoot him, he doesn't eat he just sits in the same spot directly across form the couch looking at me

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast