Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northern Irish accent is the sexiest in the UK?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Rina View Post
    I love hearing all accents up North and down South there is some thing horny about it. I could be outside getting wet from accents it has happened. Recent blogs must have said some thing about this some where among the 121 wet times mmm. Here in Northern Ireland the sexy accents are complimented. Then they say about my sexy voice. I will be releasing another exciting writing by Sunday.
    Where you located Rina because I never heard of it Raining accents

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Northern Ireland / belfast part of the UK!!!!!!!! Get the f*ck outta here
    Some of the Donegal people are more "Northern", surprising their not claimed as the"UK" as well!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rosieotoole69 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    The Northern Irish accent is the sexiest in the UK, according to a new poll, reported in the Belfast Telegraph.

Quote The dulcet tones of Liam Neeson, Jamie Dornan, Christine Bleakley and Rory McIlroy helped ensure the accent came top of the popularity charts when it comes to 'sweet talk'.
    In the Asda poll of over 2,000 people from across the UK, 17% favoured the Northern Irish accent, with the Scottish accent coming a close second at 15%.
    Together this means one in three claim the Celtic twang makes them feel weak at the knees.
    Despite the popularity of The Only Way Is Essex it seems the accent doesn't float everyone's boat. Only 1% rated it sexy, closely followed by the Brummie, Scouse and Mancunian twangs.

What do you think?
    I knew that

It hardly had any real competition now had it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12