I do appreciate that you are a busy woman but nevertheless on line so could you tell me please what i should do re the mail that i sent to you from the address on the mail and the threats that were made to me.

I went into the chat room where i was told that i was making it all up and that it was bollocks to try to draw attention to myself. Well you have seen the evidence - you tell me am i making it up or are one of you delightful clients that go onto this board giving me a hard time - you would know who he is if its who i think it is..........

To be so young and so cynical that someone would bother to make up a lie like i alledgedly have is criminal.......... makes me have no faith in mankind at all - which is another good reason not to be on here any more...........

Lots of your boys on here i talk to by mail and they all have seen the mail sent to me by this creep.........

Along with the fact that another of your boys seemed happy enough to say which hotel i stay in when in Cork - thats charming - someone that i would of expected better of too, but then i always say that people are a source of constant disappointment and in this instance would seem that i am so right.

So tell me please Patricia when his mail appears tomorrow on your board what are you going to do or would you like me to cut and paste it on here for everyone to see what a creep for a punter you have here without me bothering.

I have shown said mail to BBJ......Rodeoman, Highwayman, Bigdaddy69 and i do think carlos too, all men that i think are taken pretty seriously on here and that i talk to on a regular basis..........also men that you know are not idiots but ones that are thought of in regard, as i am not stupid and thought it right for those to see it........None of the mail is funny or kind its just putrid and vile and it seems without the soap opera section this place is really filled with unpleasant folks.

I would love a reply please.

Thanks

Liz