Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oven Ready Eddie Will You Survive Xmas???

Dolly you are one sexy chick. That has really put me in the mood. You can stroke my cock anytime. When are you in Ireland next?

Fear not Dolly for I am no ordinary cock. I am in fact a……

SUPERCOCK!!!

I even have an outfit and at the first sign of a pussy (stuck up a tree) I’m straight into the nearest box (phonebox) and I change into this,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Supercock.gif 
Views:	10 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	7938  
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Reviews

Good to see you survived Christmas Eddie
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Good to see you survived Christmas Eddie
    It was a close run thing High man (get it? High…man…oh never mind) but in the end I found digs at Anna’s place and I have to say it’s a marked improvement to my old chicken coup.

It was that our Fiona’s place but I think she had other plans for me to be honest. I checked out her accommodation and she had an awful lot of paxo in the cupboard so I backed out very slowly and ran for the luas as fast as my bony legs would carry me.

All in all a good Xmas as its always a bonus when I avoid having an apple rammed up my ass and flung into the cooker. My expectations of Christmas are a little lower then most

How was Xmas for you?….any strange visitors entering via the vertical carbon monoxide egress system? (chimney) or anyone setting up shop in Black Bess’s stable without telling you. Lotta crazys out there Highway and not all bearing gifts…

Happy new year to you, the nag oh and the horse as well (sorry Mr’s Highwaywoman)

This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123