Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oven Ready Eddie Will You Survive Xmas???

Dont I have a say in this Elizabeth. Im not a piece of meat you can give away at a drop of a hat. Im going knowhere untill I catch that chicken. What abot the engagement Elizabeth is it still on? How are the twins doing Ronnie and Regina.

Default SUUUUSHHH, my plan in working

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Eddie when ya gotta go then go quietly
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

3. Default

I am a bit partial to chicken myself. But I'll pass. I'll be having a goose myself on Christmas Day. As they say what's good for the goose is good for the gander

You ain’t pumping me for oil JR and forget havin me over a barrel also
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

5. Default

Don't count your chickens yet Eddie, JR always gets what he wants

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    You ain’t pumping me for oil JR and forget havin me over a barrel also

I think you may find that he has not got the industry behind him he works at a petrol station now...... xxx

Sorry to have to out you like that.

Sue Ellen made me..........xxxxxxxxxx

Has anyone seen Clarence and Pompom these days this is all i have left of her - just a little photo of her.

L
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clarence with pompom.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	2.2 KB 
ID:	7842  

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Don't count your chickens yet Eddie, JR always gets what he wants
    Well I do like a man in a Stetson………oh ok so….how’d ya want me?, bbq’d or spit roasted? but tell Bobby to take a shower first

8. Default

You leave Bob out of this. He'll never live this shower thing down. He's afraid to go in the shower now by the way. He was gone for a whole year dreaming in the shower. I don't know what it is with Priscilla Pressley and bathrooms. First Elvis dies in the bath. Then Bob daydreams for a year in the shower. I wouldn't go near her with a barge poll.

As for you Hot Lizzy you are a saucy little minx. Your playing hard to get with little old JR I like a challenge.

9. Default

Now Eddie your time is getting short. Your about to go to the abatoir. Come quietly. I promise you will go to one of the finest abatoirs there is. I never lie

Default Are you Ok Eddie?

Darling, Did you lose any feathers? Did anyone chase you and run you out of breath... you poor sod. My little chicky... You handsome cock.... "Cluck, Cluck, Fuck, Cluck" Hope you are still Cluck-Fucking away sweet cock. Dolly loves handsome cocks. I have a wee Cock-hut in the back garden, all those handsome cocks inside, I love stroking them and telling them what good pets they are.
    My pussy chased them around the garden the other day! I couldnt believe it Eddie! My pussy is just out-of-hand a little rebel, hard to control, might have to put on a leash... Those cocks can get aggresive when a pussy gets near.
    Well, noone got hurt anyway. I suppose it was all just a bit of cockidy-puss-puss Christmas fun

You ok?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast