Thread: ****FETISH-WEEKEND**** Mistress JESSICA & real DOMINATION! NEW Pics attached***

Blog Entries

Default ****FETISH-WEEKEND**** Mistress JESSICA & real DOMINATION! NEW Pics attached***

Often imitated but never duplicated!

Dublin until 14 february

I΄m a sexy Dominant Mistress who offers Domination. I΄m a woman with curves in all the right places. When I΄m dressed in your favourite PVC or rubber, you΄ll wonder why you hesitated!
    Body worship and mild domination are my speciality, but I also love to explore unusual fetishes and strange cravings.
    I love boys who love toys. Strap-ons and vibrators are orgasmic in my hands. Why not experiment with someone who respects your desires?
    If you΄re intrigued by the idea of serving a Mistress and wish to explore the possibility of giving your devotion to Me, then you can come to Me to learn more. Do you simply wish to be humiliated? Easily done.

I have been told on numerous occasions that I am such a Tease but well I do like to take my time and savour every part of your body I want to arouse not just one part of your body but your senses too When you are in my company I am devoted to your every desire and you will have me 100%, I genuinely enjoy meeting new people from all walks of life and I so enjoy the many different forms of Sex, Fantasy and Role play. I have a vivid imagination and I am not scared to use it... so be warned rofl....

I enjoy a variety of things but I love to inflict pain... I get a great deal of pleasure from seeing you squirm under my control, I have been told I am one of the most sadistic girls around when in this role, but one who is captivating and has a sensual side...

IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS MISTRESS-MYSTIQUE... NOW KNEEL BEFOR YOUR NEW MISTRESS!!
    WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT BUT TO HAND CONTROL OVER TO ME A GODDESS BLESSED WITH BEAUTY, CHARM AND A WICKED STREAK.

** ** B ** **EAUTIFULL
    ** ** I ** **NDIVIIDUAL
    ** ** T ** **HAT
    ** ** C ** **AUSES
    ** ** H ** **ARDONS

SO.....

BE WARNED I MAY JUST USE IT AND NOT ALWAYS IN A WAY YOU WILL APPRECIATE.

NOW COME AND SERVE ME...

I am genuine bisexual and i also offer services for women or couples, don΄t be shy and come to me, i can assure the unique experience. You also can bring your partner just to watch, there will be only small fee for that, lol.

I also provide phone/webcam chat: 15min: 30€

I am full equipped, have all the toys and bdsm devices incl.poppers.

I speak English
    Ich spreche Deutsch
    Hablo espaρol
    وأنا أتكلم العربية قليلا

Services:
    GFE/PSE
    Fetishes
    BDSM
    Domination
    Extreme naughty services available
    Phone- & WebCam Sex
    I also sell V-pills, poppers and my used knickers

Some extract of my BDSM services:
    • Verbal (dirty talk)
    • CP: spanking / whipping / caning/ slapping/ paddling (Mild to SEVERE) • CBT: cock and ball torture • Bondage, Handcuffs/Shackles, ropes • Erotic & sensual tie and tease • Blindfolds • Role Play • Uniforms • Kicking • Ballbusting • Mummification (Genital & Full Body) • Anal training & Defloration • Fisting • R a p e Play • Body worship • Nipple Torture • Foot fetish, Stocking & Suspenders, Boot worship • Candle wax & Ice • Shaving • Trampling • Medical Play • Play Piercing • Spitting • Smothering • Facesitting, Light Breath Play • Depersonalisation • Humiliation, public humiliation • Sissification • Mesmerism • Slut Training • Maid Training • Wrestling / Fantasy Fights (i΄m very fit) • Food Fetishism • Tickling • TV / cross dressing • Puppy Training • Collar & Lead Training • Interrogations • Amyl (poppers) • Electrics • Menstruation Play (only once/month available) • Baby wind (Adult baby play) • Sale of my used panties • Water Sport (golden shower) • Catheter insertion • Enema • Scat (Brown shower) • Financial Domination (online training)

Last edited by Sexy_Jessica; 07-02-15 at 00:03. Reason: wanted to add tags, but couldn΄t find the window for that after clicking on editing button :-(

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

dutchtallguy (08-02-15), hottrod101 (08-02-15)