Thread: Mistress or/and Lump sought in north west tomorrow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Mistress or/and Lump sought in north west tomorrow

Party planned for private location in north west of this beautiful isle location = sorted, adventurous experienced sexy goddess = sorted, recreational enhancements provided to suitable candidates, medical enhancements sought ? fee paid = yes dominatrix ? lump ? pm me asap with cv and open mind

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by smithyjohnny View Post
    Party planned for private location in north west of this beautiful isle location = sorted, adventurous experienced sexy goddess = sorted, recreational enhancements provided to suitable candidates, medical enhancements sought ? fee paid = yes dominatrix ? lump ? pm me asap with cv and open mind
    Right , fuck it , no one else had the balls to ask but I am going to show my ignorance and ask what the fuck is a lump.
    I'd say very few of you know but we're too afraid to ask.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

Latin chery (13-02-15), mattman (13-02-15), slavetoyou (14-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    Right , fuck it , no one else had the balls to ask but I am going to show my ignorance and ask what the fuck is a lump.
    I'd say very few of you know but we're too afraid to ask.

Not afraid, just not bothered. The post makes no sense what so ever, he requests a mistress but yet on his list has "experienced sexy goddess=sorted" which to me would mean he has someone booked, he says "fee paid=yes" which means to me a few has been paid to someone. A mistress and/or lump does not look good, is it a case of he wants a proffessional dominatrix or any old "lump" will do or is it a complete typo and he is looking for a "GImp" to participate in this party.
    I do wonder how hard it is to post a request that makes sense so it may have a genuine chance or real replys of interest. Couldn't see the inbox being too full on this one.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

5. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

happygolucky (14-02-15)