Hi,

I was talking earlier this evening with a really good friend of mine who had received a text message purporting to be related to a casting call for Playboy in Ireland. It directed her to look at this site and register for an open casting.
Casting for playboy

She wasn't sure whether to believe it or not as she's not Irish and wondered if maybe this is how it's done here. That site mentions a €750 registration fee for the casting. This is one of the oldest scams in the book, actual modeling agencies do not work like this.

The site says it's affiliated to modelling agency here, if you do a quick lookup to see who owns the site, it's registered to a domestic address, with the owners name (not gonna print it here, but it's publicly available) and as part of the address he has "mafia", hilarious mate absolutely hilarious!!

Just wanted to tell all the girls on here, do not go for this. It's a very very old and common scam., it even featured on a BBC tv show about common hustles.
BBC Tv explaining this scam

There's no way on earth this is for real, do not hand over any money. I'm tempted to ring the Gardai to completely cut off this scam, but don't really want to explain how I know who the targets for the scam are.

-dereen