Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lack of ladies in the chatroom

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default lack of ladies in the chatroom

Why is it that very few of the ladies who advertise here go into the chat room. It would be a great way to meet potential clients, break the ice and also get to know a bit about them before they meet. Up to a while ago, you would get loads of girls in there, and I myself have met some fabulous ladies this way,. adds to the excitement as well.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scouserpete For This Useful Post:

Latin chery (08-02-15), ocred (08-02-15), zoozoozoo (08-02-15)

I couldn't agree more. For me it seems like a sure fire way for a girl to get a client. I know in the past I've ended up visiting ladies from the chat room that I'd never have visited normally.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DavusDenry For This Useful Post:

scouserpete (08-02-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

same here, some of the best meetings i've had were arranged in the chatroom

Reviews

Probably because most of the dopes that don't post on the boards for fear of getting banned end up there, if ur in chat there's always one clown that loves to ruin it for others. The regulars in chat know exactly what I mean as I'm sure the girls do to .... So why bother??
    I just ordered a chicken and an egg off the internet .......I'll keep ye posted which comes first!!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abcodiver For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (08-02-15), Melindablondey (08-02-15), Sexy Fernanda (09-02-15)

they are too busy having sex thats why
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (09-02-15)

Blog Entries

Or getting paid to chat sex via phone or on-line, or maybe deal with enough of those also there who are just time wasters with nothing better to do and never make bookings honey or like myself dyslexic so easier to chat here than on the chat rooms.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    they are too busy having sex thats why
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (08-02-15), Sexy_Jessica (08-02-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Or getting paid to chat sex via phone or on-line, or maybe deal with enough of those also there who are just time wasters with nothing better to do and never make bookings honey or like myself dyslexic so easier to chat here than on the chat rooms.

Lady Von Teese
    couldnt say that better.
    Had today 5 paid phone chats and 3 paid webcams +clients for live sessions (no your business how many).
    Why shall i bother with chat room? I reply my messages on twitter, fb, emails, PMīs on many different forums, my phone calls.... And i still work. The day shall have 48h so you have time for those things too.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (08-02-15)

Blog Entries

Love

Yes all that and then doing my own photos shoot to keep the guys happy then doing all the copy rights, re-sizing them etc touring from one place to another, seeing the clients for the fun I enjoy (not forgetting dealing with all the time wasters and silly people who find me their competition too, could do with more like 72 hours in the day honey.

Look forward to un-winding over a glass or wine or two soon. xx

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    couldnt say that better.
    Had today 5 paid phone chats and 3 paid webcams +clients for live sessions (no your business how many).
    Why shall i bother with chat room? I reply my messages on twitter, fb, emails, PMīs on many different forums, my phone calls.... And i still work. The day shall have 48h so you have time for those things too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Yes all that and then doing my own photos shoot to keep the guys happy then doing all the copy rights, re-sizing them etc touring from one place to another, seeing the clients for the fun I enjoy (not forgetting dealing with all the time wasters and silly people who find me their competition too, could do with more like 72 hours in the day honey.

Look forward to un-winding over a glass or wine or two soon. xx

Lady Von Teese

when r u in Dublin hun?

Blog Entries

Not allowed to mention locations on the chat forum honey or such but I have my dates up when I have time still left on my profile. Loll I will pm you, be sure to read the new rules as I have a troll who follows me about, work must be slow for some trolls. loll. xx

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    when r u in Dublin hun?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (09-02-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast