Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s your perception on height, does it bother you?

Blog Entries

Question What’s your perception on height, does it bother you?

Height, does it bother you if a girl is taller than you or if a guy is smaller than you or are you ever worried about what others may think because the difference in yours or others height?

I know some girls advertise their height with their 6 inch stiletto heels on, where as I advertise my “true” height without the additional heals on, so I am in fact a genuinely tall lady compared to many others. And with 6 inch heals on well over 6 feet tall.

When I was young I used to hate being tall with a passion, even when I was 12 years old and out with friends who were 16 and 18 years old and we got into mischief and caught, I would always get the blame for it and forever being told, “now you should know better” while the older and small friends got the cuddles for crying.
    And as I grow up I would wear flats to accommodate whoever’s I was with but when I found the fetish scene so much of my perception about myself and others changed, one of course being how I felt about my height and feeling very comfortable about being more of a turn on than a turn off going out or being seen out with a smaller man now, and even more horny when the guy himself is getting a kick out of it too. Loll

Now long gone is the day when I used to feel embarrassed of what people would pass comment on or when I smaller man with an inferior complex due to his height would make snide remarks towards me. Now I just love the company I am in regardless of height or in fact size or looks.

Just wondering what others perceptions of this they have on the subject?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

For me bein a submissive sort it adds to the experience. Nothing better than you standing tall over me in high heels LVT. I prefer lady to be same height if not taller.

3. Default

Kate McGrew here, 4'10" - so petite I never wanted to be taller, as it's not like those few extra inches would make me average and still - who wants to be average? I find it's made me rather acrobatic so the contrast in height has always been a source of real fun for me and then also when I find myself with a man who is short it is dizzying to have it all match up!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to American Kate1 For This Useful Post:

bollocks (08-02-15), Hagane00 (08-02-15), Mr Cuddles (09-02-15)

Blog Entries

Glad to hear your still enjoying the POV angles honey, but much more better when subs are also on their knees. Loll

Always above you. Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by fireblade99 View Post
    For me bein a submissive sort it adds to the experience. Nothing better than you standing tall over me in high heels LVT. I prefer lady to be same height if not taller.

If us EI girls were just the average honey then we would not be here making money, and glad your making those guys for comfortable who do have a problem with height feel better about themselves too after all variety is the spice of life. xx
    Lady von Teese
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate McGrew View Post
    Kate McGrew here, 4'10" - so petite I never wanted to be taller, as it's not like those few extra inches would make me average and still - who wants to be average? I find it's made me rather acrobatic so the contrast in height has always been a source of real fun for me and then also when I find myself with a man who is short it is dizzying to have it all match up!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (08-02-15)

Reviews

I'm not the tallest myself. I'm only about 5'7 or 5'8 without shoes. When I was quite young I envied others who were taller, but you soon grow out of that, or at least I did. My motto - You've only one body, you can like it or lump it and I chose to like it, particularly with all my work to make it look better in the gym.

With regards to women, I once had a Brazilian girlfriend once who like that, was slightly taller than me without heels. When she wore heels I was looking up at her. It never really bothered me much, I found it more amusing than anything else, but I will admit I like women who are smaller - I like to be able to man-handle them, but in a very gentle and kind sort of way I must add.

But having said that, there's till this fantasy in the back of my mind about being aggressively seduced by a taller woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Height, does it bother you if a girl is taller than you or if a guy is smaller than you or are you ever worried about what others may think because the difference in yours or others height?

I know some girls advertise their height with their 6 inch stiletto heels on, where as I advertise my “true” height without the additional heals on, so I am in fact a genuinely tall lady compared to many others. And with 6 inch heals on well over 6 feet tall.

When I was young I used to hate being tall with a passion, even when I was 12 years old and out with friends who were 16 and 18 years old and we got into mischief and caught, I would always get the blame for it and forever being told, “now you should know better” while the older and small friends got the cuddles for crying.
    And as I grow up I would wear flats to accommodate whoever’s I was with but when I found the fetish scene so much of my perception about myself and others changed, one of course being how I felt about my height and feeling very comfortable about being more of a turn on than a turn off going out or being seen out with a smaller man now, and even more horny when the guy himself is getting a kick out of it too. Loll

Now long gone is the day when I used to feel embarrassed of what people would pass comment on or when I smaller man with an inferior complex due to his height would make snide remarks towards me. Now I just love the company I am in regardless of height or in fact size or looks.

Just wondering what others perceptions of this they have on the subject?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
    Lady Von Teese
    depends on the job in hand, for example a 4ft women would be an ideal Height candidate for giving me outstanding OWO

for some reason the midgets feel stigmatized.....i dont know why though
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Blog Entries

Dick

Never met a small girl or lady that feels that way just some guys. And maybe now they are grown up they have no one else to take the fall for them like I used to growing up. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    for some reason the midgets feel stigmatized.....i dont know why though

Not my cuppa tea honey, I only play safe. But each to their own honey.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhilman View Post
    depends on the job in hand, for example a 4ft women would be an ideal Height candidate for giving me outstanding OWO

Now your talking my language and so fecking horny for both parties honey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post
    I

But having said that, there's till this fantasy in the back of my mind about being aggressively seduced by a taller woman.
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 08-02-15 at 22:45.

Blog Entries

We are similar hieght LVT, when i wear heels i tower up to 6´3". Guess you too.
    Don´t you enjoy the moment when you overlook the guys and have everything under your view-control?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (09-02-15), tom sand (08-02-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kate McGrew View Post
    Kate, you are doing great work here for us all. . Did you know that you are mentioned in todays Sunday Times?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (08-02-15), Mr Cuddles (09-02-15)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast