Height, does it bother you if a girl is taller than you or if a guy is smaller than you or are you ever worried about what others may think because the difference in yours or others height?

I know some girls advertise their height with their 6 inch stiletto heels on, where as I advertise my “true” height without the additional heals on, so I am in fact a genuinely tall lady compared to many others. And with 6 inch heals on well over 6 feet tall.

When I was young I used to hate being tall with a passion, even when I was 12 years old and out with friends who were 16 and 18 years old and we got into mischief and caught, I would always get the blame for it and forever being told, “now you should know better” while the older and small friends got the cuddles for crying.
And as I grow up I would wear flats to accommodate whoever’s I was with but when I found the fetish scene so much of my perception about myself and others changed, one of course being how I felt about my height and feeling very comfortable about being more of a turn on than a turn off going out or being seen out with a smaller man now, and even more horny when the guy himself is getting a kick out of it too. Loll

Now long gone is the day when I used to feel embarrassed of what people would pass comment on or when I smaller man with an inferior complex due to his height would make snide remarks towards me. Now I just love the company I am in regardless of height or in fact size or looks.

Just wondering what others perceptions of this they have on the subject?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Lady Von Teese