Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s your perception on height, does it bother you?

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Only packed 4 pairs for this week….i done well
    Did you bring the whip?
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Like magic, you appear

Yes, it seems they are 'available' as you put it, just google…

I'm actually 5'6 and a half, but we won't moan about half an inch, or shall we…
    Not really as I'm more a morning person anyhow. Top of the morning to you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I like ladies of all heights but given the option I would go for either very small as in under 5ft 2" so I can carry them around when the legs are wrapped around me or or I go for very tall ladies as in over 5ft 9".
    I am 6ft 4" myself so I do like them tall.........and small ofcourse
    A quick check reveals there are nearly 200 girls at the moment who are 5.8 plus. That's a lot of girls over 6ft tall in heels. I guess guys aren't that concerned about being shorter.

Reviews

you can't pay much heed on what's on profile as its like the ages and nationalities on there too, they change more often than the weather

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jamie25 View Post
    you can't pay much heed on what's on profile as its like the ages and nationalities on there too, they change more often than the weather
    That's not my experience...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Height, does it bother you if a girl is taller than you or if a guy is smaller than you or are you ever worried about what others may think because the difference in yours or others height?

I know some girls advertise their height with their 6 inch stiletto heels on, where as I advertise my “true” height without the additional heals on, so I am in fact a genuinely tall lady compared to many others. And with 6 inch heals on well over 6 feet tall.

When I was young I used to hate being tall with a passion, even when I was 12 years old and out with friends who were 16 and 18 years old and we got into mischief and caught, I would always get the blame for it and forever being told, “now you should know better” while the older and small friends got the cuddles for crying.
    And as I grow up I would wear flats to accommodate whoever’s I was with but when I found the fetish scene so much of my perception about myself and others changed, one of course being how I felt about my height and feeling very comfortable about being more of a turn on than a turn off going out or being seen out with a smaller man now, and even more horny when the guy himself is getting a kick out of it too. Loll

Now long gone is the day when I used to feel embarrassed of what people would pass comment on or when I smaller man with an inferior complex due to his height would make snide remarks towards me. Now I just love the company I am in regardless of height or in fact size or looks.

Just wondering what others perceptions of this they have on the subject?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
    Lady Von Teese
    Im five eight with no heels on. Never gave a shit about it tbh. Somethings never bothered me much and height was one of them. It wasnt like sex ya know. It took me long enough to loose my virginity when I was younger. God it took long. I was pierced first. I had to do it eventually for the sake of my sight. For reasons of all visibility. Anyway height either way never really bothered me.

Westside.

Reviews

Height is not important to me it's more of a case of do you actually hit it off with the lady or not .I've met tall and short ladies and what I've found is it's there effort and commitment that shines through not there height

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    If I'm not happy with the height, I just walk away. And if she takes her shoes off & I'm still not happy, I ask for my money back. Simple.
    If I called to a girl who was clearly taller or shorter (which has never happened) I wouldn't walk away because of that alone...it's not that important. Mind you in all my years of seeing girls and the hundreds I have seen I have never been disappointed...I am either very choosey or just lucky!

Blog Entries

Just thought I would double check my height and I must be getting smaller as I am just under 5.9 now, must be true as one gets older they shrink. Have you ever done deep breathing exercises Westi?

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Im five eight with no heels on. Never gave a shit about it tbh. Somethings never bothered me much and height was one of them. It wasnt like sex ya know. It took me long enough to loose my virginity when I was younger. God it took long. I was pierced first. I had to do it eventually for the sake of my sight. For reasons of all visibility. Anyway height either way never really bothered me.

Westside.
    Do you mean if someone profile says what height they are and its not true, you walk or if you dont like their height honey?

Quote Originally Posted by johnb59 View Post
    Height is not important to me it's more of a case of do you actually hit it off with the lady or not .I've met tall and short ladies and what I've found is it's there effort and commitment that shines through not there height
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Depending on a few factors, I went through a phase of tall girls. It a long phase. Annoying as hell when you pick out someone listed at 5'10 and when you arrive they are short. Annoying, not a deal breaker for me though.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast