Thread: I want to tell you guys how much fun i have had here but its time to go.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down I want to tell you guys how much fun i have had here but its time to go.

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Purple"]Ladies and Gents.........Lizzy is going to leave the forum for a bit due to some hateful stuff being written to her - by a certain Mr Santa Paws, got any ideas yet.......... well i cannot use his name that is on his e-mail - or can i pat??? Cos his name does appear on the mail........This person has also hijacked my blog site too and written the most filthy disgusting stuff - i have been told by BBJ and a couple of others not to do this and not to let him upset me but i just feel that the work i came to do here is now completed and so i will go. Not retiring though.......t.he sorry Gem.

I would like to thank some of the gorgeous Ladies that have been on here and been so nice to me, despite knowing who you are i will name of course - the gorgeous Anita Sizzle, you sock it to em girl, i admire you greatly and agree totally about your Clients/Punters tag you are all Clients to me and the vast majority real gents too. Jasmina - really a lovely lady and always happy to help and maybe who know's we might even be in Dubai at the same time, that would be cool - now talking of cool - that would be the lovely Violette, like the new avatar think its really cool. Annasavitcha, hope thats how you spell it - very sweet girl, of course there are lots and lots that i do admire and have spoken to on P.M. on more than one occassion - To Pat and Sarah I say thanks for finally getting that picture around the right way for me last week - that was cool. So was Cork, I really didn't know what to expect. Loved it I genuinely did. Didn't get further than Brown Thomas but hey.......just didn't have the time.

Still going to be on here cos you can't let the bastards get you down - just the mail from him is scarey in as much as its worse than evil, its trully evil........Yes i do know that i shouldn't of written this cos it shows how he has won but i have to say that i just don't care - I will not and cannot let this person do this to another of the Ladies - so i will take the brunt by way of a change.

Happy Yule Tide and i am for sure coming back to Ireland in January as i did enjoy myself - staying at the same place and looking forward to seeing my favourite Client a man knows to us all as NBT - a man that i couldn't stand for so long and all because of his Avatar - hated the bart simpson - how daft is that. Just having one of my many infamous brunette moments for a change.

Take care Ladies and may all your tours be prosperous ones........xxx The Hot One.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24Liz .jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	7803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10Liz .jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	7804  
    Attached Images Attached Images