Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I want to tell you guys how much fun i have had here but its time to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Firstly thanks for your support but the only person that supports me is Clarence in her lovely array of Pantie Girdel's by Platex support........hold her stomach in a treat.

Hope your team won, was it the munster game that was on yesterday, I know very little about rugby but always willing to learn although league and the other one union - is that not passing the ball forward in one and you can with the other and league is the one with cudos and not the other........see i do try with this stuff.

I am not into a one woman campagne on here i just like there to be a parity between what the men can write and how the women are treated, nothing more and nothing less than that and i do know that there are some that cannot be helped at all and i dont bother with them. Think we all know who those are?

Not stressed at all cos i think that Patricia and Sarah are well in control of what goes on within E-I and elsewhere.......Job done on that front.

Thanks for caring though, you are a nice guy.

Liz Hilton xx

Thanks Liz. Glad to see you've got the situation in proportion, and also that you've got the support and confidence of Patricia and Sarah, who've also come under fire from similar sources.
    I wasn't at the Munster game, it was my local club, and yes, we did win. It's Thomond Park next Saturday, though, for a Munster match, where a win is critical for the Magner's League!
    Ok Lizzy, I guess this topic has run it's course, and as I said previously, you've got the support and you've got the balls not to be intimidated. I'll drop out now for a while, but not for long, 'cos I'II be seeing you in a few weeks in Cork. Take care gorgeous.
    alfie4

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cantwell4 View Post
    Thanks Liz. Glad to see you've got the situation in proportion, and also that you've got the support and confidence of Patricia and Sarah, who've also come under fire from similar sources.
    I wasn't at the Munster game, it was my local club, and yes, we did win. It's Thomond Park next Saturday, though, for a Munster match, where a win is critical for the Magner's League!
    Ok Lizzy, I guess this topic has run it's course, and as I said previously, you've got the support and you've got the balls not to be intimidated. I'll drop out now for a while, but not for long, 'cos I'II be seeing you in a few weeks in Cork. Take care gorgeous.
    Take Care xxxx Big Kisses.............xxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456