Thread: From the Orient....... Fascinating food.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default From the Orient....... Fascinating food.

Now I was snooping around moaning as always and being generally fuckin miserable when I saw thai chilli rice crackers. So I bought a packet. Now they were supposed to be real spicy. So I took one and put it in my mouth and waited. And waited and waited and nothing. No spice or anything so I took half the packet and put that in my mouth and yep some spicy flavour. Just bare with me now plz. so im around the same place and I see Wasabi Peas. A lovely Oriental spicy dish. So I buy a packet and ah nope. I saw this before so I took a handful and put then into my mouth. A mili second later I couldnt tell my mouth from my arsehole. I reckon if you stuck a pipe up my hole I could have inflated tyres with the pressure. Luckily I had a can of red bull and was able to quench some of the fire. My point is I have no point really. I tell you one thing though ,these things a cons. Nothing more. I mean Wasabi peas? From the long winding valleys of Malaysia. FFS try the long winding streets of London ffs. All it is is peas dipped in English mustard.

Whatever,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 08-02-15 at 11:12.