Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From the Orient....... Fascinating food.

Quote Originally Posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    If I could, I'd change my user name to 'Johnny Wasabi'... a ruthless yakuza crime boss who met his match in a cool, blonde American femme fatale
    Lol xxx

xx

Bring it on , ye ruthless yakuza crime boss !! (<< this qualify as role play ?) x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

whoseyourdaddy (10-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Lol xxx

xx

Bring it on , ye ruthless yakuza crime boss !! (<< this qualify as role play ?) x
    a role play work in progress

As for the denouement...it can only end badly for Johnny. The stilettoed blond standing over his blood besmirched body placing the Derringer back in her black laced stocking. He knew it from the start, she was dangerous. But how could he resist her deadly allure. His fatal flaw. Sweet dreams Johnny. She picks up the bag and walks slowly away...sweet dreams Johnny.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to whoseyourdaddy For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (11-02-15)

Blog Entries

This is not hot whatsoever and is one of the best Indians I have had in Ireland and the rise and dish its self was less than 10 euros too, plus the taste is totally amazing too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Indian for less than 10 Euros.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	107574

Lady Von Teese

QUOTE=Westsidex;1506493]Now I was snooping around moaning as always and being generally fuckin miserable when I saw thai chilli rice crackers. So I bought a packet. Now they were supposed to be real spicy. So I took one and put it in my mouth and waited. And waited and waited and nothing. No spice or anything so I took half the packet and put that in my mouth and yep some spicy flavour. Just bare with me now plz. so im around the same place and I see Wasabi Peas. A lovely Oriental spicy dish. So I buy a packet and ah nope. I saw this before so I took a handful and put then into my mouth. A mili second later I couldnt tell my mouth from my arsehole. I reckon if you stuck a pipe up my hole I could have inflated tyres with the pressure. Luckily I had a can of red bull and was able to quench some of the fire. My point is I have no point really. I tell you one thing though ,these things a cons. Nothing more. I mean Wasabi peas? From the long winding valleys of Malaysia. FFS try the long winding streets of London ffs. All it is is peas dipped in English mustard.

Whatever,
    Westside.[/QUOTE]
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

It was a Pot Noodle Bombay Bad Boy.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Actually you're both right :

"Wasabi, is a plant, member of the Brassicaceae family, which includes cabbages, horseradish, and mustard. It is also called Japanese horseradish, although horseradish is a different plant. " -- Wikipedia
    this stuff is mustard and peas. Im not fuckin blind as well ya know.

Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12