Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whitney houston daughter

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Where does the blame stop? Should parents be more discreet with their habits or grow up and leave their habits behind when they have children. Two lives lost in this case and both drug related.
    You have a close parallel with Paula Yates and Peaches Geldof.
    Too much , too soon, too early as regards the parents problems maybe ,and a celebrity culture that easily sucks people in and chews them up.
    And in both cases , partners that may not have been much of a help.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (27-07-15), warmcome (27-07-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    You have a close parallel with Paula Yates and Peaches Geldof.
    Too much , too soon, too early as regards the parents problems maybe ,and a celebrity culture that easily sucks people in and chews them up.
    And in both cases , partners that may not have been much of a help.
    First thing I thought of was Paula Yates and Peaches. It's funny though, as I'm sure Bob would partake as much as Paula, but it was always Paula you would hear about taking drugs and going off the scales, whereas with Whitney it was always Bobby Brown that was allegedly drug fueled and mean fisted. I believe Lilly Allen grew up in a similar environment as well and I don't think her Dad had quite the same pressures on his shoulders.

I think it is too easy to blame their life style or their fame. There hare thousands of famous families out there that manage to keep their parenting and social life separate. I guess it is more to do with genetics and the fact that some people have more addictive natures than others and some people are more emotional than others. I think Whitney was emotional and Paula had an addictive nature. Unfortunately genetics are passed on to our children and you end up with this kind of situation.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (27-07-15), nonpareil (27-07-15)

Reviews

This is just awful, how sad

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Half Pint For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (27-07-15), nonpareil (27-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Hope Bobby Brown is proud of himself. He destroyed the best female singer ever and then her daughter.

an a'hole,
    Westside.
    At the end of the day who cares? Just another dickhead who took drugs and paid the price. Tomorrow a few more will pay the price but their parents wont be famous so we wont care.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    At the end of the day who cares? Just another dickhead who took drugs and paid the price. Tomorrow a few more will pay the price but their parents wont be famous so we wont care.
    Which is it then?
    Last edited by warmcome; 27-07-15 at 21:30.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (28-07-15)

10. Default

"Bobbi Kristina Brown's death is now a homicide investigation" Jasus... This could be a lot more complicated case, but just as trgaic

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rucktheballnow For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (27-07-15)

They claim on the news when bobbi kristina was found in the bath she had bruises to her body so i wonder who did that x x x
    Live and let live life is to short

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (27-07-15)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234