Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: New to Escorts, Question about Appointments

  1. #1

    Default New to Escorts, Question about Appointments

    Giving serious thought to visiting escorts for the first time and i'm just curious about how the appointments are set up.

    Are they usually same day or do you need to give a few days notice.

    Do you talk about what you would like in advance of meeting or when you get there.

    Bit nervous about the whole thing so any insight would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    worldwide
    Posts
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Are they usually same day or do you need to give a few days notice.
    Both cases are fine, but if you book few days in advance, you have to confirm the same day of the appointment

    Do you talk about what you would like in advance of meeting or when you get there.
    Me personally if you want something with roleplay or longer scripted scenario, i prefer to recieve e-mails or PMīs for to be able to read it propperly few times and get ready in the way as you wish. Otherwise i always like to hear before (on the phone) what you are into for to be able to tell you my rate atleast, the details can be discussed at my place.


    Happy punting!

  3. #3

    Default

    Thanks for the info and quick response Jessica.
    Last question are the appointments usually staggered so i'm not running into the guy before or after me?

    Edit: Sorry if this info is already in the forum, am being too lazy to look
    Last edited by lonebeam; 06-02-15 at 23:08.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    993
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonebeam View Post
    Thanks for the info and quick response Jessica.
    Last question are the appointments usually staggered so i'm not running into the guy before or after me?

    Edit: Sorry if this info is already in the forum, am being too lazy to look
    You get a number based on order you arrive and wait outside in the hallway until your number is called.








    Welcome and good luck ......beware there are some people around who will take the piss sometimes.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (10-02-15), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (06-02-15), Meursault (06-02-15), slavetoyou (06-02-15)

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    Welcome and good luck ......beware there are some people around who will take the piss sometimes.
    lol, it seems i might even have run into one already.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    worldwide
    Posts
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonebeam View Post
    Thanks for the info and quick response Jessica.
    Last question are the appointments usually staggered so i'm not running into the guy before or after me?

    Edit: Sorry if this info is already in the forum, am being too lazy to look
    I always leave 1/2h between the appointments for freshen up, clean, changing sheets, changing uniform, read scenario (if the next appointment sent some already) etc.
    Also some appointmets maybe take a bit longer, so i donīt want to rush.
    But i only can talk about what i do, i donīt know about others.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

    Sensual Lauren (10-02-15)

  9. #7

    Default

    Cheers for the insight.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    I always leave 1/2h between the appointments for freshen up, clean, changing sheets, changing uniform, read scenario (if the next appointment sent some already) etc.
    Also some appointmets maybe take a bit longer, so i donīt want to rush.
    But i only can talk about what i do, i donīt know about others.
    Your very organised Jessica,some girls could learn from u about the sheet change,nothing worse than a sheet with the stains so off putting,never move off the towel she puts down.

    Tip for u newbie
    Last edited by casman; 06-02-15 at 23:43.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

    Sexy_Jessica (07-02-15)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    You get a number based on order you arrive and wait outside in the hallway until your number is called.








    Welcome and good luck ......beware there are some people around who will take the piss sometimes.
    calling number 382, 382 ladies and gentlemen

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    3,134
    Blog Entries
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Your very organised Jessica,some girls could learn from u about the sheet change,nothing worse than a sheet with the stains so off putting,never move off the towel she puts down.

    Tip for u newbie
    I change the bedding after each booking and love the freshness smell. Many like how tidy and clean the room is.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella Rose For This Useful Post:

    casman (07-02-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •