Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Morning and Happy Friday all Lovely EI people. Weekend is here so what you doing?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Thanks for the Pm, and good to hear as I do not want you falling a sleep on me valentines night as I have a lot planned. Loll

Glad you had a blast but you should be careful otherwise you'll be exceeding us ladies here on EI. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    oh there wont be much sleeping that night sweetie lol

Blog Entries

Looking forward to making more than your toes curl darling, as I know you like your classy ladies like myself and the others you visit but watch out the time is near when you'll be at the mercy of this tall, slim but curvy stunning hot blond bomb shell very soon. looking forward to it too honey.

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Ladyvonteese, it my pleasure to be out with a stunning sexy Blond like you on Valentines night,

No, Tom is the new Paddy. Loll
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    "This our" Tom?
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (07-02-15)

Lady Von Teese I will say goodnight to you as i have a busy day tomorrow have to get up early to get my hair done and then go and meet my sisters and brothers and in laws for a get together have a lovely weekend L V T talk soon
    Live and let live life is to short

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (07-02-15)

Blog Entries

Have a wonderful time honey getting your hair done and chilling with family, you such a genuine sweet heart and much loved lady here on EI, never a bad or malice word out of you and someone who knows how to have a good laugh.

So fecking lovely to see your post as always.

Sweet dreams honey and hope the dreams get better tonight, dont open the fecking door. Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda blondey View Post
    Lady Von Teese I will say goodnight to you as i have a busy day tomorrow have to get up early to get my hair done and then go and meet my sisters and brothers and in laws for a get together have a lovely weekend L V T talk soon
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (07-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Have a wonderful time honey getting your hair done and chilling with family, you such a genuine sweet heart and much loved lady here on EI, never a bad or malice word out of you and someone who knows how to have a good laugh.

So fecking lovely to see your post as always.

Sweet dreams honey and hope the dreams get better tonight, dont open the fecking door. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    Ha Ha Ha L V T every time i think of that i cant stop laughing ha ha ha x x x x x
    Live and let live life is to short

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (07-02-15)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123