Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4FM now

Reviews

he has a powerful gob on him. maybe it's the mike.

Reviews

Quote, "90% to 95% calling the station think criminalisation is wrong."
    OK, not a scientific study, BUT is there really votes in criminalisation in light of this?

Reviews

fair play to john, fair fucks (heh!) to ya!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain2 View Post
    I wonder why Joan even listens to the show, she gets so annoyed by what other people are doing behind closed doors. She'd probably be a lot happier if she minded her own business lol. Really like the Niall Boylan show, the only talk radio i actually listen to
    to hear the sound of her own voice I think, she is the definition of obnoxious, ignore the subject matter for a sec and just hear her treat people like shit and then complain when they eventually stand up to her. shes the definition of a withered old cunt
    Last edited by funlover12; 05-02-15 at 22:54. Reason: so the definition of an obnoxious withered old cunt

5. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (05-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    to hear the sound of her own voice I think, she is the definition of obnoxious, ignore the subject matter for a sec and just hear her treat people like shit and then complain when they eventually stand up to her. shes the definition of a withered old cunt
    I wouldn't have quite put it that way, but she certainly wasn't a good PR for her point of view.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    I wouldn't have quite put it that way, but she certainly wasn't a good PR for her point of view.
    who was Kate McGrew discussing the criminalisaition bill with?

Reviews

the other sex worker (ex) was gay dalton (aka la belle thatcher)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

SteveB (05-02-15)

10. Default

We had gone, myself, Catroina o'Brien, and a few other members of SWAI, to talk to Frances Fitzgerald about the dangers/inefficiency of the Swedish model. To no avail really, she clearly didn't understand, as she ended the meeting with "Well I think it is important for us send a message to the world that in Ireland it is unacceptable for a man to purchase a woman." WTF???!! She clearly was not there to listen, and would rather wave a flag of "safety for women" than pass law that actually keep us safe. SWAI put out a policy paper, outlining a human rights based approach to sex work legislation, urging gov to commission research within the sex industry in Ireland to find out what is the situation here, and what do we need, and suggesting the gig look at decriminalisation as a (much) better model. There was great response to the paper at the press conference, directors of various orgs were there, TDs, etc....Effin Joan, learned my lesson there, on the phone way longer than I shoulda hoping some sense could be found. Nah.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to American Kate1 For This Useful Post:

j81 (08-02-15), NoBrain2 (08-02-15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12