Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Irish guys are such fecking chancer's Seriously?

Blog Entries

Question You Irish guys are such fecking chancer's Seriously?

You fecking Irish guys seriously are such chancer's but I do find it a compliment and even though a bit of a piss take, still quite funny when it happends.

This happens a lot and I am sure its just not me either, when I am out having a coffee, in a bar, or a hotel/apartment smoking section. Guys will just start chatting to me saying where you from, how long you here for, are you staying here and do you wants some company with in a matter of mins. Loll

I Had a guy last night as he was getting off his floor of our building and as he was getting off his floor he says "come to my apartment for a drink".

I never met him and just had a bit of small talk with him and another guy (not friends) while going to our floors.
    I did not go of course but by the time I got to my door of my floor, he was behind me asking me to come in Loll Of course told him he is a nutter however young, handsome but thought fuck it I'll have a glass of wine with him so went to the next street to the bar for one drink and was a really nice guy to chill out with over a glass of wine and knew how to give a few compliments too.Loll

Married 3 kids here for work and basically just said he fancied me so took a chance.Loll Well of course he didnt get a shag but I did use him to do some work for me instead and when realizing he isnt getting any for sure, went on his way and was glad to help me out. But I'm guessing he was able to have a better wank when he got back to his place. Loll

So how lucky are you guys when your out and about when or if you try your luck like this ? And what your view girls when these types of guys hit on you trying for a free bie without a proper conversation or even dinner. And they realize us girls are already getting more than our fair share of our cake and eating to, so to speak?

Do you see it as a compliment or an insult?
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (05-02-15), Melindablondey (05-02-15), Petros (05-02-15), tom rambo (05-02-15)

Reviews

A man explained to his friend that everytime he met an attractive girl he asked her for sex.
    His friend asked him did he not get a lot of abuse, funny looks and even get his face slapped occasionally.
    He said he did, but he also got a lot of sex.

Blog Entries

Loll. I am sure a lot of guys do get their proposals excepted honey as I am sure there are a lot of females who are not getting it at home, just like to have a quickie now and then with a stranger etc but personally its not my cuppa tea as it would really piss me off, if I found myself thinking "why the feck do I do that, what a waste of time" so gave doing things like that a long time ago. At least now if ever I think that as not everyone clicks but most of the time I am a happy bunny as I always make it clear its about two people having fun, at least I get to go shopping to cheer myself up. Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    A man explained to his friend that everytime he met an attractive girl he asked her for sex.
    His friend asked him did he not get a lot of abuse, funny looks and even get his face slapped occasionally.
    He said he did, but he also got a lot of sex.

Reviews

I wouldn't have the balls to try that... I do have very interesting conversations with girls in smoking areas,bars and stuff but thats as far as it ever goes
    I just ordered a chicken and an egg off the internet .......I'll keep ye posted which comes first!!!

Blog Entries

Sweetie, its guys like you who have the manners and just out there to socialize who have more chance with me in the real world, so dont knock being the Mr Nice genuine guy, just be careful you dont meet me out as I could be dragging you to my room. Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by abcodiver View Post
    I wouldn't have the balls to try that... I do have very interesting conversations with girls in smoking areas,bars and stuff but thats as far as it ever goes

Blog Entries

You may have met you match with me honey. Loll x

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I can talk the birds from the trees.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (05-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Sweetie, its guys like you who have the manners and just out there to socialize who have more chance with me in the real world, so dont knock being the Mr Nice genuine guy, just be careful you dont meet me out as I could be dragging you to my room. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    In a real life situation, you could say that to my face.....i would be thinking ur taking the piss, make a joke, stub me cigarette out and go back inside...totally bewildered,
    I just ordered a chicken and an egg off the internet .......I'll keep ye posted which comes first!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I can talk the birds from the trees.
    Ah, but will they then agree to have sex with you?

Blog Entries

I maybe mature honey but they say I'm a real looker with eyes that would just melt anyone so I very much doubt you'd be thinking I;m taking the piss and the only way you'd be stubbing your cigarette out and going inside would be to run up the stairs and into my room with me. Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by abcodiver View Post
    In a real life situation, you could say that to my face.....i would be thinking ur taking the piss, make a joke, stub me cigarette out and go back inside...totally bewildered,

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (05-02-15), tom rambo (05-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I maybe mature honey but they say I'm a real looker with eyes that would just melt anyone so I very much doubt you'd be thinking I;m taking the piss and the only way you'd be stubbing your cigarette out and going inside would be to run up the stairs and into my room with me. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    honestly, I dont get subtle hints and think its all innuendo, dont get me wrong I have a laugh and get along great with the opposite sex, Im not overly shy but I get "friendzoned" very easliy.......Anyway running,stairs and me dont mix!! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast