Thread: You Irish guys are such fecking chancer's Seriously?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question You Irish guys are such fecking chancer's Seriously?

You fecking Irish guys seriously are such chancer's but I do find it a compliment and even though a bit of a piss take, still quite funny when it happends.

This happens a lot and I am sure its just not me either, when I am out having a coffee, in a bar, or a hotel/apartment smoking section. Guys will just start chatting to me saying where you from, how long you here for, are you staying here and do you wants some company with in a matter of mins. Loll

I Had a guy last night as he was getting off his floor of our building and as he was getting off his floor he says "come to my apartment for a drink".

I never met him and just had a bit of small talk with him and another guy (not friends) while going to our floors.
    I did not go of course but by the time I got to my door of my floor, he was behind me asking me to come in Loll Of course told him he is a nutter however young, handsome but thought fuck it I'll have a glass of wine with him so went to the next street to the bar for one drink and was a really nice guy to chill out with over a glass of wine and knew how to give a few compliments too.Loll

Married 3 kids here for work and basically just said he fancied me so took a chance.Loll Well of course he didnt get a shag but I did use him to do some work for me instead and when realizing he isnt getting any for sure, went on his way and was glad to help me out. But I'm guessing he was able to have a better wank when he got back to his place. Loll

So how lucky are you guys when your out and about when or if you try your luck like this ? And what your view girls when these types of guys hit on you trying for a free bie without a proper conversation or even dinner. And they realize us girls are already getting more than our fair share of our cake and eating to, so to speak?

Do you see it as a compliment or an insult?
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (05-02-15), Melindablondey (05-02-15), Petros (05-02-15), tom rambo (05-02-15)