Thread: I used to hate this shit when I was a child.

Blog Entries

Default I used to hate this shit when I was a child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_mzw2MdIFY

Play the first screen shot and pause it. I hated the shit. Being lifted up over their heads. Im a person ffs. Treat me like such. Oh it fondness. Oh is it? So how about some monster lift you (in your adulthood) about four times your height and swing you around? Whats fond about that? Whats fond about scaring the shit out of someone. Oh their too young to realise it? Bullshit! I didnt develop a fear of heights for nothing ya know.

dance with my father my arse,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Funny isn't it. My Niece does this thing when she goes over her Dad's head and does a tumble. It makes my tummy turn with the worry that she will get hurt, but she absolutely loves it and wants to keep doing it. I guess when you are very little you know no fear. Having said that, she tries to climb everything in sight and has fallen a few times now, but it doesn't stop her.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_mzw2MdIFY

Play the first screen shot and pause it. I hated the shit. Being lifted up over their heads. Im a person ffs. Treat me like such. Oh it fondness. Oh is it? So how about some monster lift you (in your adulthood) about four times your height and swing you around? Whats fond about that? Whats fond about scaring the shit out of someone. Oh their too young to realise it? Bullshit! I didnt develop a fear of heights for nothing ya know.

dance with my father my arse,
    Westside.
    Were you also dropped on your head when you were a child by any chance

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Funny isn't it. My Niece does this thing when she goes over her Dad's head and does a tumble. It makes my tummy turn with the worry that she will get hurt, but she absolutely loves it and wants to keep doing it. I guess when you are very little you know no fear. Having said that, she tries to climb everything in sight and has fallen a few times now, but it doesn't stop her.
    Actually I had fear when I was little. I have little as an adult.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Reamus View Post
    Were you also dropped on your head when you were a child by any chance
    At least I found my way out of my mother.

Westside.

Reviews

westside