Thread: Babs Specials for all you Gorgeous lads out there.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Babs Specials for all you Gorgeous lads out there.

My sid has put me back on the game again so i thought that i should keep you lovely fellas updated as to my rates.......I know they is a bit undercutting all them other birds here but all's fair in Love and War.........

Here's me menu....... 15 minute quickie - 20 Euros this includes a loverly blowjob and a little hand relief it me arthiritus isn't playing me up too much.

30 minutes if you can keep going that long, god only knows if i can cos my sid comes so fast that if you blink you will miss it, thats if he don't come in your eyes. 50 Euros.

60 minutes, if i have the bleedin energy is gonna cost ya 80 Euros.

Now if any of this is too much i am happy to discuss what rate you are willing to pay, always room to negotiate thats one of my mottos.

Hurry up lads as this is my special Chrismas special to my regular punters.

Ohhhhhhhhh im getting all giggly......... and me nipples are just so big you could hang your coat off em.........xxx Your Babs......If you are interested in a duo act then me and Clarence can do outcalls or incalls - be staying at one of them posh Travel Lodges.

Lookin forward to seeing you all ducks.

Default Fanks Lizbet

As above but I also cater for da lady’s and my tongue never tires

Rate : POA = Powerful Orgasm Always
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sexy-animated-gif-002.gif 
Views:	25 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	7782  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

[/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    As above but I also cater for da lady’s and my tongue never tires

Rate : POA = Powerful Orgasm Always
    Awwwwwww babs you still have your tonsils, bet the boys cant wait to deep throat you....... xxx

I ave a rule dat if a feller can make me gag I’ll give em e’s money back, only one man managed dat an that’s my clint so he left wiv a smile and a fist full of dollars.

Lets go and see her together Elizabeth. Share and share alike.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Lets go and see her together Elizabeth. Share and share alike.
    Shes a bit expensive dont you think??????

I suppose. Why have burgers when I have steak at home.

I’m no fast food junkie I like ta ave a nibble an savor da taste of my T bone an prime rib. If ya wants muton dressed as lamb clint, d’ant bovva ringin me. give er a ring an suck n see but she’ll give ya indigestion my son.

I dont have to pay her shes my fiance. I cant afford your prices, theres a recession in it. Theres not much call for bounty hunters with no names these days.