Thread: Highway man

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Highway man

He was aroiund a few years ago modding.......................now eye sea he is at it again..............so .......is that why samlad has gon?

I did say thyat I was interested in the job................but never even got an acknowledgement.............I liked the Highwayman name...even had respect for him.................but I would have liked the job better...............Was the job advertized and if so where.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    He was aroiund a few years ago modding.......................now eye sea he is at it again..............so .......is that why samlad has gon?

I did say thyat I was interested in the job................but never even got an acknowledgement.............I liked the Highwayman name...even had respect for him.................but I would have liked the job better...............Was the job advertized and if so where.
    You might have been considered if you were'nt such a bollocks

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    You might have been considered if you were'nt such a bollocks
    I would have been if it was a female panel.

Might ask the FOI for help

Just in case der were that discrimialation sort of stuf

The Highwayman is only voluntary and doesn't get paid on here but maybe he makes up for it with a nightjob by living up to his name.
    Last edited by Young Banger; 15-03-15 at 21:43.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Young Banger For This Useful Post:

thehighwayman (16-03-15)

Highwayman is around and doing great. He is my secret agent.

You are not getting job Bollocks

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

nitram (16-03-15), thehighwayman (16-03-15)

Reviews

I took a year out of modding. At that time I had no intention of ever coming back. I started looking in again more and more and missed my old buddies in the patcave. Also I felt I could help a little and be Nicoles secret agent Bollocks the job doesn't pay too well. It did once. But now it's voluntary. Anyone new to mod would just be an outsider and work in the office. I'm just a one off because of my long history here. I have outstayed Sam but can take no credit for his departure!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

Nicole (16-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    The Highwayman is only voluntary and doesn't get paid on here but maybe he makes up for it with a nightjob by living up to his name.
    Stand and deliver!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Highwayman is around and doing great. He is my secret agent.

You are not getting job Bollocks
    Can I not even go for an interview? Everyone here loves me...........so they.....do.............and looking at the ladies is a tonic..............and I dont need to be paid.......just expenses of checking out all the fabulous people here
    Last edited by bollocks; 16-03-15 at 18:41.