Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Looking for a woman to teach me

  1. #1

    Default Looking for a woman to teach me

    Looking for a woman if anybody knows of one who would be willing to teach me how to really get a woman turned on, how to read her body language and most importantly how to eat her out so that I can get her to orgasm again and again

    I know its a bit strange of a request but I want to improve myself as I am starting to see this woman who I am mad about since I finished college but lack the knowledge, confidence and skills in the bedroom

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to magnum315 For This Useful Post:

    JessycaWild (04-02-15), Latin chery (03-02-15), Sexy_Jessica (03-02-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Men are never good at mind reading women, possibly because some women don't know what they want themselves.
    But when it comes to pleasuring a woman, remember they are not all the same either and part of the fun with a new partner is discovering what each of you really really like !
    Don't head for the target zones straight off (bad move) women like a gentle build up of kissing, cuddling. snuggling, you get the picture. What ever you try to do, let your touch be gentle and soft as if you were caressing a delicate flower, if the lady likes what your doing and wants you to be a little firmer she will tell you.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nitram For This Useful Post:

    Davidontour (04-02-15), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (04-02-15), Ladyvonteese (03-02-15), Naughtynatalie (03-02-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (03-02-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sofie (05-02-15)

  5. #3

    Default

    Cheers Nitram, I never really looked at it from the "some women don`t know what they want themselves" perspective to be honest, its true in some cases when you think about it. Thanks for the tips and advice, i will most definitely take it on board.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to magnum315 For This Useful Post:

    nitram (03-02-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,730

    Default

    What turns one woman on is different to another, just as every man wanks differently, so it's no good asking to be taught, because it may do nothing sexually for your partner. I once saw a client who boasted of his oral skills as he'd read an article written by a lesbian, needless to say in my opinion, he was crap.

    Allow your relationship be a learning curve, talk to your partner & start from there.

    There's no step by step guide to pleasing a woman, just remember that all our bits are attached, so play GENTLEY!

    Sandy x
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ CASHEL Tuesday 12th until & including Monday 18th Dec ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~



  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (04-02-15), Davidontour (04-02-15), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (04-02-15), Hagane00 (04-02-15), Ladyvonteese (04-02-15), liffey (04-02-15), LoveAMature (03-02-15), Naughtynatalie (03-02-15), nitram (03-02-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Taught sensual erotic art on ITV New, in a film for Film 4, Marie Clare to name but a few, so get in touch if your still looking and are into your cougars honey.

    Lady Von Teese

    Quote Originally Posted by magnum315 View Post
    Looking for a woman if anybody knows of one who would be willing to teach me how to really get a woman turned on, how to read her body language and most importantly how to eat her out so that I can get her to orgasm again and again

    I know its a bit strange of a request but I want to improve myself as I am starting to see this woman who I am mad about since I finished college but lack the knowledge, confidence and skills in the bedroom
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    Hagane00 (03-02-15), wingman (03-02-15)

  11. #6

    Default

    The likes of knowledge, confidence and skills will come over time. There's no quick fix as like Sandy mentioned above every womens body, needs and wants differ. I think many have been in your position at one stage so i do feel for you but just if she feels as strongly about you as you do about her maybe you could explain to her what you have just told us and if shes any where decent she'll be patient with you and hopefully willing to help and guide you on what she likes instead of asking just anyone. Best of luck

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveAMature For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (04-02-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (04-02-15)

  13. #7

    Default

    Sandy, its true when you compare it to the saying "different strokes for different blokes". Ill take your advice and start gentle then take it from there.

    Lady Von Teese, thanks for the offer, ill keep it in mind

    LoveAMarture, Its comforting to know im not the only person who was in this position at one time. The thing is i went back to hers a twice before and my lack of confidence got the better of me resulting in hesitation on my behalf thus ruining the night. Now she naturally thinks im am incompeent of going the whole nine yards to use a figure of speech.

    Anyway, thanks for the advice ladies, wasnt really expecting it if im honest but I really do appreciate it

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to magnum315 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (04-02-15)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magnum315 View Post
    Sandy, its true when you compare it to the saying "different strokes for different blokes". Ill take your advice and start gentle then take it from there.

    Lady Von Teese, thanks for the offer, ill keep it in mind

    LoveAMarture, Its comforting to know im not the only person who was in this position at one time. The thing is i went back to hers a twice before and my lack of confidence got the better of me resulting in hesitation on my behalf thus ruining the night. Now she naturally thinks im am incompeent of going the whole nine yards to use a figure of speech.

    Anyway, thanks for the advice ladies, wasnt really expecting it if im honest but I really do appreciate it
    Or... she may think you are a gentleman respecting her boundaries and showing an intent to be more than a one night stand? Use it to your advantage. That might not actually be the reason, but you can say it was and in the mean time now you can tell her that you want her to enjoy a world of sexual discovery with you and not to be afraid to guide you, as you want to make her happy.

    My thoughts are this... If the kissing is electric, then the chemistry is there and the rest should follow. Just let it happen naturally, give things a go and as you mentioned, start slow and increase gently while listening to her body. If she responds then you know you are doing something right. If she doesn't then try something else. If all else fails go back to kissing and maybe let her take control a little.

  16. #9

    Default

    CurvaceousKate, I try to be a gentleman. You are correct in what you are saying, i would love nothing more than for her to enjoy a world sexual discovery and sheer bliss hopefully leaving her in a state of pure ecstasy after. I know that may sound cheesy and Cornish but its the truth and i would love it if somebody could show me a few tips or trick in order to help achieve this. As the previous women kindly highlighted that no two women are the same and it should come naturally if the chemistry is there, at the same time i feel very rusty in my skills

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magnum315 View Post
    CurvaceousKate, I try to be a gentleman. You are correct in what you are saying, i would love nothing more than for her to enjoy a world sexual discovery and sheer bliss hopefully leaving her in a state of pure ecstasy after. I know that may sound cheesy and Cornish but its the truth and i would love it if somebody could show me a few tips or trick in order to help achieve this. As the previous women kindly highlighted that no two women are the same and it should come naturally if the chemistry is there, at the same time i feel very rusty in my skills
    Are you assuming that she is up to date with hers?

    Okay here is something for you. Someone I know who has been single for a few years and is very shy sexually struck up a friendship with a lady. they had a couple of dates and one thing led to another and they had 'in his words' mediocre sex. He was not convinced that it went that well, but she on the other hand was very happy and wanted to start dating him properly. She kept going on about how good it was to be with him.

    What I'm trying to say is, that by judging yourself, you are also judging her and her expectations of you. How do you know how much experience she has had? How do you know that you won't just naturally gel and things will come naturally?

    You may be surprised to hear that I was 31 the first time I had an orgasm. You probably imagined being a Sex Worker I lost my virginity at 13 and never looked back. Nothing like that at all.

    Stop worrying about where you are at and just go for it and relax and enjoy being with someone who you want to be with.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Davidontour (04-02-15), zoozoozoo (04-02-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •