Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omegle is awesome

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Dick Omegle is awesome

Bored, horny alone.....was messing aboout on omegle and 5 mins i come across a cute girl wanting me to cum for her!?
    couldnt believe is so i asked her age - 21 and to wave etc to see if she was real..........

i couldnt resist! best 5mins iv ever had on the internet! anyone else experienced this....wish some ladies on here offered that fun haha.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MartinR View Post
    Bored, horny alone.....was messing aboout on omegle and 5 mins i come across a cute girl wanting me to cum for her!?
    couldnt believe is so i asked her age - 21 and to wave etc to see if she was real..........

i couldnt resist! best 5mins iv ever had on the internet! anyone else experienced this....wish some ladies on here offered that fun haha.
    Probably was a bot.

"She" is really sixty-six years old, male and shaves with a chisel.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Probably was a bot.

"She" is really sixty-six years old, male and shaves with a chisel.
    wasnt ....asked here to wave. did it.
    asked her to write my name on paper. did it.
    if that wasnt enough i could hear her typing as she was and did exactly as i asked.

got hella lucky!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MartinR For This Useful Post:

SteveB (02-02-15)

So, to get things in perspective, you had a wank over a bird on the internet and you've just come on here to share that with us?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (02-02-15), SteveB (02-02-15)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    So, to get things in perspective, you had a wank over a bird on the internet and you've just come on here to share that with us?
    yes! lmao.....more wondered if anyone else was this lucky and if any ladies on here did the same

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MartinR View Post

it'll be hilarious when the video capture software she used to record you has finished working and the newly formated video of you wanking is uploaded to LiveLeak or WorldStar. Hope you didn't show your face

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoidberg For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (02-02-15), SteveB (02-02-15)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    it'll be hilarious when the video capture software she used to record you has finished working and the newly formated video of you wanking is uploaded to LiveLeak or WorldStar. Hope you didn't show your face
    didnt show my face...she did....dunno how iv lost out haha

Dick

i regularly get women to perform various sexual acts on themselves whilst they are on cam, usually with foreign objects for my sexual gratification, the thrill of knowing they are only doing it for the money pushes me over the edge, and its not long before im putting my war face on, and shooting my hot and tasty cock custard on one of my employees chairs,

another fetish i have, is driving around the red light district with one hand down my trousers, keeping myself on a half horn.. its handy to do, cos i drive an automatic
    Last edited by wellhungchap; 02-02-15 at 14:22.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    i regularly get women to perform various sexual acts on themselves whilst they are on cam, usually with foreign objects for my sexual gratification, the thrill of knowing they are only doing it for the money pushes me over the edge, and its not long before im putting my war face on, and shooting my hot and tasty cock custard on one of my employees chairs,

another fetish i have, is driving around the red light district with one hand down my trousers, keeping myself on a half horn.. its handy to do, cos i drive an automatic
    Are you a descendant of the late Oscar Wilde, perchance?

nay, im related to crackshot jack.. deedin i do be says i
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast