Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whitney Houston daughter found unconscious in a bath tub, same way her....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question Whitney Houston daughter found unconscious in a bath tub, same way her....

Whitney Houston daughter found unconscious in a bath tub, same way her mother was found dead. Whitney's daughter is in hospital now recovering, very sad and lots of well wishers sending their support.

There was a lot a talk about the film about Whitney's life with Bobby Brown and after watching it I can see why as it really did not have a story, the acting, the actors and to tell the truth the whole film was very badly made and really not even worth the watch due to it also had no story to it.

A woman with a voice and such an amazing charisma both vocally and personality wise who was and still is loved and respected world wide, you'd think they would have made a film that did her justice but no!

Any other Whitney Houston admires out there and what was your favorite song by her?

Thought for a speedy recovery for her daughter

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

warmcome (02-02-15)

Reviews

Many people who become famous can run into trouble with drinks/drugs.
    Her daughter obviously misses her mum, like anyone would, but she has had the media
    to deal with too. Our parents do set precedents for us, but with good guidance, we needn't
    replicate destructive behaviours.
    Last edited by warmcome; 02-02-15 at 09:51.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Her daughter obviously misses her mum, like anyone would, but she has had the media
    to deal with too. Our parents do set precedents for us, but with good guidance, we needn't
    I imagine it is hard to give good guidance when your own life is a train wreck. Let's hope there are other people in her life that can give her the guidance and love that she needs to change her path and have a long full life.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (02-02-15), warmcome (02-02-15)

So very sad and so very young.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (02-02-15)

Blog Entries

Yes as if I have time to do this for you. Loll And I am not getting into any negative crap here on the forums as had enough of this over the weekend and its only just got sorted so if you wish to check it out yourself then I suggest "you" go to the reference library and look it up yourself, you may have to pay for the copies but the normal libraries will not have the information your looking for. But you may find it on-line but usually these such site you'd have to be a legal person to access them.

Lady Von Teese

Hi, LVT, I've usd cke nd nd actn, cn I bring Cat?

I do not doubt that you or anyone with a mobile gets strange texts. What i doubt
    is your assumption that dRuGs is the sole cause of this?

My GP knows I vape marijuana 3 decades (i'm weary of most other drugs) and he's happy with my health,
    "fit as a horse" he said last time. I don't know what you mean about doctors (sounds unjust and unlikely)
    but I do not KNOW, so am reluctant to speak.
    I challenge you to find any 'government statistics' on drug use. The ones quoted
    are estimates from a pressure group. They don't want to admit the failure of their 'policies.'

If you don't understand an educated person, don't assume it's their fault?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Yes as if I have time to do this for you. Loll And I am not getting into any negative crap here on the forums as had enough of this over the weekend and its only just got sorted so if you wish to check it out yourself then I suggest "you" go to the reference library and look it up yourself, you may have to pay for the copies but the normal libraries will not have the information your looking for. But you may find it on-line but usually these such site you'd have to be a legal person to access them.

Lady Von Teese
    They keep records of those prosecuted for drugs?
    This is the year that Gardai, (with LVT)are going to crack drugs once and for all?

(take that, druggie)
    Last edited by warmcome; 02-02-15 at 14:16.

Blog Entries

I have no problem with people using whatever they want to but for some both illegal and prescribed drugs from their GPs they can have a detrimental effect on some people due to the way a person can or cant handle such drugs.

I have friends who used to take all sorts of drugs for year and some now clean for over 30 years and who are now helping others to come off drugs with support help and good advice for them as an individual. But the worse person I ever met on drugs was a woman I was asked to put up for a few nights who was addicted to drugs her GP gave her for anxiety and depression, OMG, she did my head in even thinking about it and that was over 10 years ago, still dose my head in.

And just to let you know the government statistics they put out is from the information they get from Gps and hospitals honey. xxx
    Ps
    Sorry but some of your messages I dont understand, no offence intended.

Lady Von Teese

Hi, LVT, I've usd cke nd nd actn, cn I bring Cat?

I do not doubt that you or anyone with a mobile gets strange texts. What i doubt
    is your assumption that dRuGs is the sole cause of this?

My GP knows I vape marijuana 3 decades (i'm weary of most other drugs) and he's happy with my health,
    "fit as a horse" he said last time. I don't know what you mean about doctors (sounds unjust and unlikely)
    but I do not KNOW, so am reluctant to speak.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I have no problem with people using whatever they want to but for some both illegal and prescribed drugs from their GPs they can have a detrimental effect on some people due to the way a person can or cant handle such drugs.

I have friends who used to take all sorts of drugs for year and some now clean for over 30 years and who are now helping others to come off drugs with support help and good advice for them as an individual. But the worse person I ever met on drugs was a woman I was asked to put up for a few nights who was addicted to drugs her GP gave her for anxiety and depression, OMG, she did my head in even thinking about it and that was over 10 years ago, still dose my head in.

And just to let you know the government statistics they put out is from the information they get from Gps and hospitals honey. xxx
    Ps
    Sorry but some of your messages I dont understand, no offence intended.

Lady Von Teese
    I challenge you to find any 'government statistics' on drug use. The ones quoted
    are estimates from a pressure group. They don't want to admit the failure of their 'policies.'

If you don't understand an educated person, don't assume it's their fault?

Blog Entries

very true and thanks.xx

I do not smoke, but vape (it's a new word in the dictionary), sometimes eat a cookie. You're right, we have in common that
    much of society would stigmatize both of us. I dislike hard drugs and avoid people who use them.

Have a nice evening so, Honey. XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    If this is true about her brain damage, its indeed very sad to hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Lastest medical reports don't sound too good. Brain damage at least.

Pressure, stress is true honey plus so many find drugs a ways to escape from the sad crap life throws at us too. But better to deal with situation then take the easy way out, which in fact is not so easy to get out of once ones hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Another possiblity is that she was in a similar environment to her Mother.
    Pressure and stress does take its toll on people.
    All the best
    Lady Von Teese

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

warmcome (02-02-15)

Blog Entries

Totally agree honey but life finds many of us growing up mimicking those closest to us and more so our parents. But drugs just feck with the workings of the brain even more so, after all they are "mind altering" so makes a person do and behave in ways they normally wouldnt.

Have a lovely start to your week.

Lady Von Teese

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

warmcome (02-02-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast