Thread: Facesitting Dublin D2 - 1st week in February

1. Default Facesitting Dublin D2 - 1st week in February

Guy, 30 yrs, Scandinavian.
    Visiting Dublin D2 area from 5th to 8th February.
    Looking for 1 hour session with nude face sitting / face riding / pussy worship / ass licking.

Your age don't matter to me. Nor your body. But I would prefer if you enjoy receiving oral.

I love to lick pussy and I like to feel a bit mildly abused. It should feel like I'm there for your pleasure only, that you don't care about my well being, your only focus is to ride my face, that my tongue does a good job on you, and that you enjoy your self. I'm looking for a combination of sensual facesitting where you ride my face slow and gently, and that you also some times pick up speed and fuck my face harder. Perhaps sometimes also holding my head firmly with your hands. You may also use baby oil (or similar) to slide easier back and forth, if you like that ;-) I know I can endure 20-30 min of this treatment... up until 20-30 mins it's fun and sexy. The work starts after this. This is where the mild abuse comes in ;-) Where you "force" me to keep going and not letting me stop. The goal is to work your pussy for a full session. Dirty talk and trash talk is most welcome.

Please reply to this thread or send me a PM if this is something you offer.

P.S: No visits to my hotel. I come to you, so you need to take incalls.

Last edited by funandgames; 31-01-15 at 20:00.

Blog Entries

Hi,
    i provide facesitting and i am in the private discreete apartment in D2 until 14th February.