Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tv alert tonight...the mega brothel, ch4...10pm

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Have done been to the Galapagos and America,s , all over Europe , Africa , middle east over to Napal and Tibet
    Hopefully Thailand soon
    It shows

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    im polish today, but ile pass the word on to my irish friends.
    It is something Sophie would say ..
    Naughty videos on EF.

Reviews

Not one of the best pieces of investigative journalism that I have seen on C4!

Defiantly biased and to end with arrests but no judgements was wrong IMO Incomplete!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Exactly! It is so far removed from visiting a lovely lady in her luxury apartment as she opens the door in her exquisite dress.

That place looks cheap to me even though you could spend a fortune there!
    I don't know if she was paid to say that now to make it more dramatic but the blonde said 15,000 like in 3 years?? thats shocking is that even possible and how the feck would you know ???, but it painted an awful bad picture pimps, girls forced from their countries etc etc no doubt its to throw in back in our faces here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to naturis For This Useful Post:

Petros (30-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    I don't know if she was paid to say that now to make it more dramatic but the blonde said 15,000 like in 3 years?? thats shocking is that even possible and how the feck would you know ???, but it painted an awful bad picture pimps, girls forced from their countries etc etc no doubt its to throw in back in our faces here
    Well, it is just about possible — if she worked 356 days a year for 3 full years then she would need to see 13.69 clients a day! She did say some days she saw 20 clients

She also showed the anaesthetic cream for the pain
    Last edited by Petros; 30-01-15 at 00:13.

Well, it is just about possible — if she worked 356 days a year for 3 full years then she would need to see 13.69 clients a day! She did say some days she saw 20 clients

well if its not exagerated feck that is grim poor girl she seemed fine and working towards her college degree, she must have nerves of steel, no wonder girls come here to work independent all the way
    Last edited by naturis; 30-01-15 at 00:21.

Reviews

well if its not exagerated feck that is grim poor girl she seemed fine and working towards her college degree, she must have nerves of steel, no wonder girls come here to work independent all the way
    Well, to be fair to her there was no evidence that A) anyone was forcing her to work — she just wanted to make money and who could blame her for that! B) Her costs there would be in or around €3,900 a month (€130 a day) — again you factor in rent, food, heating and advertising etc. here would it be any cheaper to operate here?

Reviews

Well, to be fair to her there was no evidence that A) anyone was forcing her to work — she just wanted to make money and who could blame her for that! B) Her costs there would be in or around €3,900 a month (€130 a day) — again you factor in rent, food, heating and advertising etc. here would it be any cheaper to operate here?
    I don't think here would be cheaper, some of the ladies in Dublin pay huge rents

how much did the girls in the mega brothel charge, they only said it cost 79 euro to enter the brothel

do the girls set their own rates

if the cute blonde was charging 100 euro per half hour I'd say she could have over a million saved
    Last edited by maxq; 30-01-15 at 03:06.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to maxq For This Useful Post:

Petros (30-01-15)

Reviews

When I was in Australia, the girls in the brothels there said on a busy day they could see up to 15 clients in a day. That was normally with an 8 hour shift, but apparently that would only happen on really busy times of the year like xmas, the more normal number was 7-8 or so.

That huge number definitely sounds possible, albeit kind of unimaginable for someone like me.

Blog Entries

It certainly didn't fit the reality of what she said otherwise. One day she complained she only made 100e after fees and the other lady said that she played the game well and could make 6 to 700 in a day, which implies more like 7 clients (if half hour bookings) in a day and she was doing better than most from what she said. The blonde lady who only made 100e that day complained that the area was over resourced, i.e. too much competition, so it may have been busy like that in it's hey day, but not now.

Personally the idea of walking around in the nude for 13 hours for potentially no work doesn't appeal to me much. At least here if I have a bad day I have things I can be doing for myself.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Petros (30-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    It certainly didn't fit the reality of what she said otherwise. One day she complained she only made 100e after fees and the other lady said that she played the game well and could make 6 to 700 in a day, which implies more like 7 clients (if half hour bookings) in a day and she was doing better than most from what she said. The blonde lady who only made 100e that day complained that the area was over resourced, i.e. too much competition, so it may have been busy like that in it's hey day, but not now.

Personally the idea of walking around in the nude for 13 hours for potentially no work doesn't appeal to me much. At least here if I have a bad day I have things I can be doing for myself.
    There were a few continuity errors like that - even the guy who owns it - one minute it is the future, the next he wants out!

There may have been some "creative" editing done to so as to fit the programme makers agenda.

Supermarket sex - but not M&S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast