Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: A thought just came into my head. dont know why but it happens sometimes.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default A thought just came into my head. dont know why but it happens sometimes.

    If you had a day to live and one visit to a shrink what would you talk to him about?

    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Why so sexist, why does it have to be a HIM? I'd go see a hot female shrink and talk to her about the first thing that pops up

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (29-01-15), tom sand (29-01-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,006
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    If you had a day to live and one visit to a shrink what would you talk to him about?

    Westside.
    I'm an nature lover so it would have to be about..
    The Birds and the Bees.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Why so sexist, why does it have to be a HIM? I'd go see a hot female shrink and talk to her about the first thing that pops up
    Ah but you see youll be dead the next day and wont be able to harp on about your willie.

    Westside.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (29-01-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    I'm an nature lover so it would have to be about..
    The Birds and the Bees.
    Im a honey lover but if I had more time id ask him how come aldi is way cheaper for better honey than tesco.

    Westside.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,273
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    If you had a day to live and one visit to a shrink what would you talk to him about?

    Westside.
    If I only had one day to live, I definitely wouldnt waste my time going to a psychiatrist!!!
    Id go sky diving, have plenty of sex, maybe try lots of things I never had before, so I could potentially pass on with as few regrets as possible
    You wont know, until you try!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hagane00 For This Useful Post:

    Klittyliker (29-01-15), Ladyvonteese (29-01-15)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,402
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane00 View Post
    If I only had one day to live, I definitely wouldnt waste my time going to a psychiatrist!!!
    Id go sky diving, have plenty of sex, maybe try lots of things I never had before, so I could potentially pass on with as few regrets as possible
    Why not arrange to all that stuff soon?

    You never know when your time will be up!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (29-01-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Ah but you see youll be dead the next day and wont be able to harp on about your willie.

    Westside.
    It's ok, I'll donate my body to science and there'll be a paper wrote on it

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    If you had a day to live and one visit to a shrink what would you talk to him about?

    Westside.

    A thought just came into my head.dont know why but it happens sometimes.

    such interesting things in your head westside

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

    Klittyliker (29-01-15)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,666
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    It's ok, I'll donate my body to science and there'll be a paper wrote on it
    You will need to get your skates on and donate it now, there is a bit of a waiting list. Body donations are getting to be very popular. RTE did a programme called the parting gift about it last year. Very interesting viewing.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (29-01-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •