Thread: what do you base your....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default what do you base your....

location happiness on when writing reviews?

what would make it an unhappy one?, what would make it a neutral one? or a fairly happy one?

the very happy one is obvious (you loved everything about it from the part of town it was in to the colour of the towels)

but what about when it isnt as obviously bad or good?
    Last edited by funlover12; 29-01-15 at 07:20. Reason: and no, dls not intentional..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    location happiness on when writing reviews?

what would make it an unhappy one?, what would make it a neutral one? or a fairly happy one?

the very happy one is obvious (you loved everything about it from the part of town it was in to the colour of the towels)

but what about when it isnt as obviously bad or good?
    Once the apt is clean , easily accessible , has a clean functioning shower , clean towels and mouthwash and a functioning bed I'm happy.
    I've been in old apts , new modern fancy apts , and some old converted houses
    I'm not there for the decor.
    One problem can be finding the apt in a large complex
    If the lady hasn't got great english and there is a lot of traffic noise then it can be hard to hear and understand instructions.
    I prefer ladies who will text final directions once you have reached an agreed landmark
    I understand that for security reasons ladies won't do this for first time visitors or clients without references.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.