Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Disrespecting our President

Reviews

How can you respect a president that doesn't respect the people, he's a spineless little weasel,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jamie25 For This Useful Post:

Westsidex (29-01-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nightraider View Post
    I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong
    See this is what I mean. Being wrong and right and standing up for yourself are totally different things. Today people are all this right or wrong rubbish.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamie25 View Post
    How can you respect a president that doesn't respect the people, he's a spineless little weasel,
    Well thanks to jesus that some men exist on this Island. Well said and in a lot less words than me. Thats about it really.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nitram View Post
    I watched on the news this evening footage of President Michael D Higgins's running the gauntlet of personal abuse from a group of Anti Water Charges Protesters as he arrived and left a function in Finglas last week and an interview with one of the protesters who tried to justify their actions.
    This is no way for citizens to behave, they vented their anger because he signed the Water bill into law and but there was no legal reason for him to refuse to do so.
    These protesters do nothing more that hurt their own cause with their outright ignorant actions.
    I had sympathy with many of the points they proposed but this action coupled with the confining Joan Burton in her car for almost two hours causes me to rethink that sections of the Anti Water Lobby are now employing bully boy tactics, and logic and reason no longer apply to their thought processes.

What are your thoughts ?
    If I was in a protest like this I would never fire eggs at either the President or Joan Burton, It would be most disrespectful to the eggs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    If I was in a protest like this I would never fire eggs at either the President or Joan Burton, It would be most disrespectful to the eggs
    hahhahaha I like that. Give him a chance though because he is googling the Proclamation of Independence.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jamie25 View Post
    shinnerbot ?
    the shinners don't respect the people either , as previously pointed out in this thread mcguinness would have signed the law too .
    Have a look at what the shinners are doing in NI , implementing london imposed tory policies while pretending they care about the marginalised
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Banger (29-01-15), greenie (01-02-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    shinnerbot ?
    the shinners don't respect the people either , as previously pointed out in this thread mcguinness would have signed the law too .
    Have a look at what the shinners are doing in NI , implementing london imposed tory policies while pretending they care about the marginalised
    would of, could of???????? Listen what we have here is fact and here it is. This president stood on live tv and spoke about the hardship of the Irish people and then signs into law the very thing that will (I said will) push so many over the edge and into poverty all the while he is loaded. Thats fact not would of or could. By the way NI is old news now. Nobody cares anymore. They are too busy with their own problems.

Westside.

Reviews

have a read of this
    http://www.president.ie/role-of-the-president/

and btw the shinners never had the right to kill people in our name , plenty of people care about the duplicity of sinn fein and their idiot followers
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

This has blown up out of all proportion!

A politician got shouted at. Wow! Big swing! Dont get into politics if you dont have very thick skin. Most of the c*nts in Leinster House have elephant skin FFS. Sure they ignore the people every day of their careers. Ya gotta have thick skin for that

So what if a idiot called the president a midget parasite. Sticks n stones and all that lark. And sure doesnt every citizen, irrespective of IQ and acquired knowledge have the right to protest.

No, this is being played out in the media to such an extent that it smacks of the establishment whipping up support against the water protests.

A man called another man a name. Woopdy fucking doo!
    Last edited by PaddyDaddy; 29-01-15 at 10:51.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PaddyDaddy For This Useful Post:

Westsidex (29-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyDaddy View Post
    This has blown up out of all proportion!

A politician got shouted at. Wow! Big swing! Dont get into politics if you dont have very thick skin. Most of the c*nts in Leinster House have elephant skin FFS. Sure they ignore the people every day of their careers. Ya gotta have thick skin for that

So what if a idiot called the president a midget parasite. Sticks n stones and all that lark. And sure doesnt every citizen, irrespective of IQ and acquired knowledge have the right to protest.

No, this is being played out in the media to such an extent that it smacks of the establishment whipping up support against the water protests.

A man called another man a name. Woopdy fucking doo!
    The guy didn't lie, the President is a midget and a parasite who lives of the people.
    The Government walk over the Irish people because the Irish people allow them to do so, if only more people would take a stand.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hunterhilman For This Useful Post:

atom (29-01-15), Westsidex (29-01-15)

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast