Thread: My mistake?

Default My mistake?

Aloha all

I visited my first lady a few months ago and was surprised when there was no kissing, fair enough on reflection as it wasn't listed, I had rushed my choice, but a good time was had anyways. I left a favourable review but I was outside the 28 day time limit as I took a while to join the site, so two lesions learned lol.

I took the plunge again today and thought I chose carefully but again there was no kissing to my dismay, I questioned this as GFE was listed on the ladies profile but told no. Again it knocked me off my nervous stride and having booked for an hour it ended up a case of wham, bam, thank you mam Out after half an hour whereas I'd hoped for a bit of a lead up to the main event, hence the hour booking.

Anyway, the point is, was I wrong in assuming GFE meant kissing?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post

Yes, this has been argued time and time again, a lot of ladies interpret GFE to mean they pamper you and make you feel special but not necessarily kiss where Irish generally take it to mean French Kissing with tongue, again some girls think French kissing can be done without tongue

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

tom sand (28-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Yes, this has been argued time and time again, a lot of ladies interpret GFE to mean they pamper you and make you feel special but not necessarily kiss where Irish generally take it to mean French Kissing with tongue, again some girls think French kissing can be done without tongue
    And as we all know a true GFE in Ireland means going out shopping for clothes,constant nagging and going home wanking cause she has a headache,personally I am not a fan of the Irish version.With the exception of the lovely Irish ladies here!!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

anon361 (28-01-15), KevinACE (28-01-15), tom sand (28-01-15), wanted the best 69 (28-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    Aloha all

I visited my first lady a few months ago and was surprised when there was no kissing, fair enough on reflection as it wasn't listed, I had rushed my choice, but a good time was had anyways. I left a favourable review but I was outside the 28 day time limit as I took a while to join the site, so two lesions learned lol.

I took the plunge again today and thought I chose carefully but again there was no kissing to my dismay, I questioned this as GFE was listed on the ladies profile but told no. Again it knocked me off my nervous stride and having booked for an hour it ended up a case of wham, bam, thank you mam Out after half an hour whereas I'd hoped for a bit of a lead up to the main event, hence the hour booking.

The next time you book, ask the girl if she offers kissing & how many times can you cum in the hour, her answers will be an indicator in what service she offers & what to expect.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (28-01-15)

there are no facts in life, only interpretations--F Nietzsche
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Reviews

never mind french kissing, she wouldn't kiss you at all?
    if GFE dosn't include kissing, then whats left? Just the shopping and the nagging lol

Em... it couldn't be that your.. err.. oral hygene.. emm.. either that or you're visiting very down-market girls
    Mr Cuddles. everyone needs a cuddle

Reviews

do you have a beard

Reviews

...or a tennis racquet, these are important questions.