Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please be nice and treat with respect (yawn)

Reviews

Exclamation Please be nice and treat with respect (yawn)

I am not sure why but this is appearing in an awful lot of reviews,I mean obviously we would hope it is always the case and are not naive enough to think it always is.

I just don't see the point in writing it in a review I mean if the guys that write it have a bad punt do they then write something like 'She was not to my taste so please treat her very badly and perhaps cum on her curtains'

Anyway I just thought I would mention it please don't get to excited if you don't agree with me,perhaps post a rational reply not involving a mention of me being in a gang or group here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Floki (29-01-15), Lillie (28-01-15), samlad (28-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I am not sure why but this is appearing in an awful lot of reviews,I mean obviously we would hope it is always the case and are not naive enough to think it always is.

I just don't see the point in writing it in a review I mean if the guys that write it have a bad punt do they then write something like 'She was not to my taste so please treat her very badly and perhaps cum on her curtains'

Anyway I just thought I would mention it please don't get to excited if you don't agree with me,perhaps post a rational reply not involving a mention of me being in a gang or group here.
    I don’t either
    I don’t think they cum intentionly on their curtains saul, i just think they use the curtains as wipes
    Last edited by Young Banger; 27-01-15 at 23:27.

Reviews

are you drunk saul
    Last edited by tom sand; 27-01-15 at 23:35. Reason: he is never serious

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    are you drunk saul
    I might be though I have not had alcohol in five weeks so I don't think so.

Just a bit bored and was reading reviews.
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 27-01-15 at 23:38. Reason: I was serious once,it hurt!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

tom sand (27-01-15)

Reviews

Please be nice and treat with respect (yawn)
    When I see this comment, I do sometimes wonder which other categories of people (or is it just women) that these lads believe deserve their stamp of approval when it comes to garnering respect from the rest of us:

Went to the shops and girl at the counter smiled right at me. Nice! Make sure to treat her with respect guys!!
    The waitress at the restaurant last night was a real gem (She seemed to like me more than I liked the meal!!) so remember she deserves respect!
    Last edited by Patt113; 27-01-15 at 23:38.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patt113 For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (27-01-15)

Reviews

It seams that creative writing may not be a strong point for many of the review writers. but it has to be said

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patt113 View Post
    Please be nice and treat with respect (yawn)
    When I see this comment, I do sometimes wonder which other categories of people (or is it just women) that these lads believe deserve their stamp of approval when it comes to garnering respect from the rest of us:

Went to the shops and girl at the counter smiled right at me. Nice! Make sure to treat her with respect guys!!
    The waitress at the restaurant last night was a real gem (She seemed to like me more than I liked the meal!!) so remember she deserves respect!
    Photo's were heavily photoshopped so I treated her with no respect.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (25-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nitram View Post
    It seams that creative writing may not be a strong point for many of the review writers. but it has to be said
    I am not creative with mine but I do try and be respectful without mentioning it,except with Claudia and that was her fault she threw the first shoe!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

nitram (27-01-15), tom sand (27-01-15)

At least is better then "i ll be back again and again and again" and some never do lol
    Some people are such treasures that you just want to bury them

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (28-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    At least is better then "i ll be back again and again and again" and some never do lol
    They might have short memories.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

adrienn (27-01-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast