Thread: compliments

Blog Entries

Default compliments

something I got thinking about over a thread on here. Sometimes the worst thing that can happen to a person is that they receive some compliment of a certain type. From then on out the whole thing becomes a self fullfilling prophecy. they never get over it and remind the world forever. Be glad for whatever you think is unique about you. dont use it to ruin yourself.

thank you for reading,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    something I got thinking about over a thread on here. Sometimes the worst thing that can happen to a person is that they receive some compliment of a certain type. From then on out the whole thing becomes a self fullfilling prophecy. they never get over it and remind the world forever. Be glad for whatever you think is unique about you. dont use it to ruin yourself.

thank you for reading,
    Westside.
    Hi Westside
    that purple teletubby Tinky Winky was always my favourite
    Last edited by tom sand; 28-01-15 at 17:24.

thank you for reading,
    Westside.
    I agree. Now I have to be more of a cunt than usual to maintain my cuntish demeanor. It can be exhausting sometimes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

tom sand (28-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I agree. Now I have to be more of a cunt than usual to maintain my cuntish demeanor. It can be exhausting sometimes.
    I think you are fair,balanced and impartial.

(see what I did there? )

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

tom sand (28-01-15)

thank you for reading,
    Westside.
    Have you become a Jehovah Witness recently, Westie? I do hope not for when they call round I set the dog on them