Thread: Incredibly nervous first timer in limerick.

Default Incredibly nervous first timer in limerick.

I suppose I'm wasting my time writing this but sure why not....I'm a 24 yr old virgin looking to pop my cherry but I am having a lot of trouble working up the courage to give a girl a call... Anyone willing to offer advice or help greatly appreciated.

Hi contact Mistess4u in limerick today.Amazing lady for GFE or Domme.she is Stunning

Blog Entries

Put a little about how long your looking for the booking for, what type of booking your looking to share and the age range of the girl your looking to meet up with honey and when you get a response then chat with the girl and see how you get on together before you meet, best to pay 20 euros for a chat than to spend your first visit regretting it or it being a wham bamm thank you situation which was not what you was hoping to have. And if your looking for a real hot kinky sexy classy cougar then I will be in Limerick from 4pm on the 3rd departing at 11.30am on Sat the 7th.

Have fun getting to know who your going to share your time with so its one you'll look back on with fun found memories. Happy hunting honey

Lady Von Teese
    Quote Originally Posted by limericklad456 View Post
    I suppose I'm wasting my time writing this but sure why not....I'm a 24 yr old virgin looking to pop my cherry but I am having a lot of trouble working up the courage to give a girl a call... Anyone willing to offer advice or help greatly appreciated.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by limericklad456 View Post
    HI Newbie
    maybe the pm system would help break the ice
    you might be less nervous then on the phone

How about Georgina young Irish girl visiting your city she looks Amazing and good reviews.

Reviews

Ultimately, you will have to pluck up the courage
    but don't worry because you probably won't get through the first time lol
    Choose someone that speaks good english and who comes over as being mature (not necessaraly older),
    and make the call(s)
    They will probably be quite business like on the phone and may ask a few questions , but this is to establish that you are genuine and not a time waster or a wierdo.
    Don't put too much pressure on yourself, go with the flow and enjoy being intimate.
    after you've seen her a few times, move on- don't go falling in love lol
    Mr Cuddles. everyone needs a cuddle

Quote Originally Posted by hal79 View Post
    How about Georgina young Irish girl visiting your city she looks Amazing and good reviews.
    yes irish georgina looks jst super sexy and irish too if i was in limerick i be heading there