Thread: Ts Sofia

Default Ts Sofia

Hi guys

I was wondering if anybody on here has been with TS sofia. It will be my first time with a ts and would like to have a good experience. And she is pretty hot. All input is appreciated.

Bez

I wouldn't risk it if I were you. Her photos aren't verified and she has opted of of the reviews......not a good sign and too risky in my opinion.
    Like you I'm still a TS virgin and am going to wait until V.I.P Ts Bianka Nascimento comes back as she is meant to be the best, very polite and extremely sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by bez View Post
    Hi guys

I was wondering if anybody on here has been with TS sofia. It will be my first time with a ts and would like to have a good experience. And she is pretty hot. All input is appreciated.

Bez

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DrKav View Post
    I wouldn't risk it if I were you. Her photos aren't verified and she has opted of of the reviews......not a good sign and too risky in my opinion.
    Like you I'm still a TS virgin and am going to wait until V.I.P Ts Bianka Nascimento comes back as she is meant to be the best, very polite and extremely sexy.
    Good advice - and Bianka is back!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post: