Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whitney Houston daughter found unconscious in a bath tub, same way her....

Blog Entries

Question Whitney Houston daughter found unconscious in a bath tub, same way her....

Whitney Houston daughter found unconscious in a bath tub, same way her mother was found dead. Whitney's daughter is in hospital now recovering, very sad and lots of well wishers sending their support.

There was a lot a talk about the film about Whitney's life with Bobby Brown and after watching it I can see why as it really did not have a story, the acting, the actors and to tell the truth the whole film was very badly made and really not even worth the watch due to it also had no story to it.

A woman with a voice and such an amazing charisma both vocally and personality wise who was and still is loved and respected world wide, you'd think they would have made a film that did her justice but no!

Any other Whitney Houston admires out there and what was your favorite song by her?

Thought for a speedy recovery for her daughter

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

warmcome (02-02-15)

Reviews

Many people who become famous can run into trouble with drinks/drugs.
    Her daughter obviously misses her mum, like anyone would, but she has had the media
    to deal with too. Our parents do set precedents for us, but with good guidance, we needn't
    replicate destructive behaviours.
    Last edited by warmcome; 02-02-15 at 09:51.

Blog Entries

Totally agree honey but life finds many of us growing up mimicking those closest to us and more so our parents. But drugs just feck with the workings of the brain even more so, after all they are "mind altering" so makes a person do and behave in ways they normally wouldnt.

Have a lovely start to your week.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Her daughter obviously misses her mum, like anyone would, but she has had the media
    to deal with too. Our parents do set precedents for us, but with good guidance, we needn't

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

warmcome (02-02-15)

Blog Entries

I imagine it is hard to give good guidance when your own life is a train wreck. Let's hope there are other people in her life that can give her the guidance and love that she needs to change her path and have a long full life.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (02-02-15), warmcome (02-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Totally agree honey but life finds many of us growing up mimicking those closest to us and more so our parents. But drugs just feck with the workings of the brain even more so, after all they are "mind altering" so makes a person do and behave in ways they normally wouldnt.

Lady Von Teese
    (with no advertising) drug use is 100 times its size in 40 years. It must not be so simple,
    they (several different types) are demonized and illegal, but that makes many youth
    curious.

Conclusion:

it is ALL (criminalized) drugs fault. Nobody fucks up without dRuGs.
    Last edited by warmcome; 02-02-15 at 10:33.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (02-02-15)

So very sad and so very young.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (02-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post

Lady Von Teese
    Wouldn't happen with good ole drinks.
    Last edited by warmcome; 02-02-15 at 10:48.

Reviews

heard this last night, at least she is now recovering

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chez For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (02-02-15), warmcome (02-02-15)

Blog Entries

Very true honey but that is just the tip of the iceberg as that is just the government statistics so of course not the full story, I wonder if people knew that it is a legal requirement that all GP's hospitals have to fill in this form of when drugs are found in a persons body when they make a visit to their GP etc for what they think is a cold, etc but in fact are the after affects of the drugs they are taking which will of course also screw up any medical or life insurance that they have too.

There is not many places in Ireland to get help for those who wish to take the step and get help to dealing with their drug problem but it is only getting worse. The amount of times I get texts asking me do I do this or that, seriously these mind altering substances are really just that as who would text a complete stranger such info. And no I don't take bookings with users off their tits on drugs or wish to have any appointment to share such either. And the same goes for drinking sections too.

(with no advertising) drug use is 100 times its size in 40 years. It must not be so simple,
    they (several different types) are demonized and illegal, but that makes many youth
    curious.

Conclusion:

it is ALL (criminalized) drugs fault. Nobody fucks up without dRuGs.

Even drink has its addition too honey, but then again its been proven addiction is actually hereditary.

Wouldn't happen with good ole drinks.

Fingers crossed Kate she dose have the support she need to deal with the sad issues she must be going through, god love her.

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I imagine it is hard to give good guidance when your own life is a train wreck. Let's hope there are other people in her life that can give her the guidance and love that she needs to change her path and have a long full life.

Let hope her recovery still that way honey. very sad indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    heard this last night, at least she is now recovering
    Lady Von Teese

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

warmcome (02-02-15)

Reviews

Thumbs up Txt

Hi, LVT, I've usd cke nd nd actn, cn I bring Cat?

I do not doubt that you or anyone with a mobile gets strange texts. What i doubt
    is your assumption that dRuGs is the sole cause of this?

My GP knows I vape marijuana 3 decades (i'm weary of most other drugs) and he's happy with my health,
    "fit as a horse" he said last time. I don't know what you mean about doctors (sounds unjust and unlikely)
    but I do not KNOW, so am reluctant to speak.
    Last edited by warmcome; 02-02-15 at 13:03. Reason: remove unnecessary apostrophe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast