Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 112

Thread: New Bill

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    783
    Reviews
    5

    Default New Bill

    Heard that the Justice Minister may try to get the new Bill in before June, seems like they working together with N.I on this...
    Wouldn't surprise me as FG not very popular at present.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    Heard that the Justice Minister may try to get the new Bill in before June, seems like they working together with N.I on this...
    Wouldn't surprise me as FG not very popular at present.
    Link please... Or substantiate please...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    783
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Link please... Or substantiate please...
    I can't as heard it from someone else, thought someone might have heard on here, hope its not true though

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    437
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Its the young guys starting off that will suffer anyway, the auld or retired boys like James from Cork etc will not lose too much sleep i'd say about it.

  5. #5

    Default

    if this bill comes in,would the most reviewed escorts not be hardest hit as the Gardai will know where to do sting operations??
    I have been thinking new girls would be safer bet,you can tell a Romanian or Czech a mile off.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Casino De Monte-Carlo
    Posts
    13,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nationwide View Post
    if this bill comes in,would the most reviewed escorts not be hardest hit as the Gardai will know where to do sting operations??
    I have been thinking new girls would be safer bet,you can tell a Romanian or Czech a mile off.
    How can you sting an established lady? Guy goes in gives the cash door is closed NO PROOF.... New lady well are they cops? ... Naa why on earth would they bother... You see this law canot be policed its a farse and will have zero effect
    Who loves ya baby......!!

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

    Alyssa Jenkins (26-01-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Siobhan (27-01-15), Latin chery (27-01-15), Melindablondey (27-01-15), SmallHorn (26-01-15)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    How can you sting an established lady? Guy goes in gives the cash door is closed NO PROOF.... New lady well are they cops? ... Naa why on earth would they bother... You see this law canot be policed its a farse and will have zero effect
    Zero effect?.... Hmmm

    I expect there will be an initial quiet period while we all sit back and see what happens. Gradually it will go back to near to normal. But how long will that take?

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (27-01-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Siobhan (27-01-15), Melindablondey (27-01-15)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Casino De Monte-Carlo
    Posts
    13,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Zero effect?.... Hmmm

    I expect there will be an initial quiet period while we all sit back and see what happens. Gradually it will go back to near to normal. But how long will that take?
    True a bit of scaremunging at the start but the cock will overcome the oppression.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (26-01-15)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    886
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nationwide View Post
    if this bill comes in,would the most reviewed escorts not be hardest hit as the Gardai will know where to do sting operations??
    I have been thinking new girls would be safer bet,you can tell a Romanian or Czech a mile off.
    Sting operations??? Are you joking. Do you honestly believe the gardai are going to police individual girls? This is designed at agency girls and the hoods who run then..by scaring off their client base.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Just fecking legalise it, apply tax, and pay back the germans.

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (27-01-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Siobhan (27-01-15), Escort AdvertiserIrishDaisie69 (26-01-15), john connor (02-02-15), MayaX (27-01-15), Melindablondey (27-01-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (26-01-15)

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •