Thread: a meesage for a cork a hole

Blog Entries

Default a meesage for a cork a hole

I know youll be on this site. If you look over my shoulder at what im doing one more time i will make sure your mammy knows her lovely son pays women for sex. She'll be so so proud. I cant get up and bounce something off your thick fuckin skull because there are cctv all over they place but mind your own fuckin business and keep it that way asshole.

from five seats away.
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I know youll be on this site. If you look over my shoulder at what im doing one more time i will make sure your mammy knows her lovely son pays women for sex. She'll be so so proud. I cant get up and bounce something off your thick fuckin skull because there are cctv all over they place but mind your own fuckin business and keep it that way asshole.

from five seats away.
    Westside.
    Westie... if you are going to ooogle at sexy girls in public then you cant expect the world to look away. Do it in private... you may find it less stressful...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Westie... if you are going to ooogle at sexy girls in public then you cant expect the world to look away. Do it in private... you may find it less stressful...
    Seriously. He walks around in a fuckin suit like a pillar of society. Then he watches what a non pillar of society like myself is doing. Think about it. People like this irritate me to no end.

they should be exterminated from society,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Bet you's are all wearing rain coats in there, too…
    nope Im wearing a black leather jacket that needs a new zipper, a pair of old jeans and a goofy hair cut.

Westside.