Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: stealing 4000 euro is ok now ?

Default stealing 4000 euro is ok now ?

so stealing 4000 euro from your workplace is grand no prison sentences for robbing now as long as you pay it back your grand maybe we should all do that then like a interest free loan or something, jes thats so fucking ridiculous nothing to do with her being goodlooking and that tax wasting joke of an army pulling some strings fucking unreal

http://www.evoke.ie/news/solider-ple...s-the-chemist/

SHe is bi polar, and would make an excellent soldier if give a gun

Blog Entries

I guess the English MP's who were steeling gave her the idea honey, and personally I think she looks quite normal as if she is what you call good looking then I must be a right stunner, even at my age. Loll There are also stunning looking ladies here on EI (even without all the photo shopping) also then she is.

But one thing is for sure she is going to be the talk of the town when she goes home and every shop keeper will be keeping a close eye on her too, that she will not be getting away with.

Have a lovely start to the weekend
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    so stealing 4000 euro from your workplace is grand no prison sentences for robbing now as long as you pay it back your grand maybe we should all do that then like a interest free loan or something, jes thats so fucking ridiculous nothing to do with her being goodlooking and that tax wasting joke of an army pulling some strings fucking unreal

Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 26-01-15 at 04:04.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

anyone else willing to admit that after clicking on the link and reading the heading, been surprized to see a picture of a woman?
    it was an "oh yeah " moment for me

Reviews

cheaper to get her to pay it back than put her in prison, which would cost the state a load of money. I prefer to see real criminals in jail and not walking the streets.
    Lets not destroy her life, maybe this will be a lesson to her and she might make a go of her self

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

cp3o (26-01-15), Meursault (26-01-15), rubberlover (26-01-15), SmallHorn (26-01-15)

Reviews

Given her medical issues prison would be the wrong option. She's young, did something stupid, but has faced up and will pay it back. She lives in a small town, so the shame of that etc will be punishment enough I reckon. I am not condoning the fact she was treated leniently but when you see what two bankers got recently for fraudulent governance etc re millions of euros of loans, this pails into insignificance.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rubberlover For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (26-01-15), YoungIrishGirl (26-01-15)

she can move to america and declare bankruptcy
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

in fairness the pharmacys are making a killing on medication in this country. they are robbing the HSE and customer blind
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Yes, put her in prison and spend thousands more of taxpayer's money to contain her instead

12. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (26-01-15)

It's a hit harsh. She's stolen a few bits, probably for the first time. She's since joined the army and is presumably working hard, so will repay. Of course she deserves a break. Boots is extortionate anyway
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 26-01-15 at 18:18.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast