Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: king Abdullah Of Saudi is gone up to Heaven?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default king Abdullah Of Saudi is gone up to Heaven?

Perhaps straight up to the 7 and 70 virgins!
    I thought this obit in no less a paper than The Morning Star might be a bit closer to the reality!

http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/a...espot-Abdullah

Mind You in mentioning that importing bibles into Saudi was recently made a very serious criminal offence, the writers have conveniently forgotten that being found having a bible in some parts of their much lamented Soviet Union or its satellites was also considered a very serious criminal offence!
    However we should take note of Christine Lagarde's quote (she memorably became IMF president (with among others Irish support) in the wake of DSK's spot of bother, That the lovely man was - “A discreet but strong advocate of women” — IMF chief Christine Lagarde

I think nothing more needs to be added! He was quite fortunate that his country had oil as its major export as if it was almost any other product, his country would be a pariah state!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Perhaps straight up to the 7 and 70 virgins!
    I thought this obit in no less a paper than The Morning Star might be a bit closer to the reality!

http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/a...espot-Abdullah

Mind You in mentioning that importing bibles into Saudi was recently made a very serious criminal offence, the writers have conveniently forgotten that being found having a bible in some parts of their much lamented Soviet Union or its satellites was also considered a very serious criminal offence!
    However we should take note of Christine Lagarde's quote (she memorably became IMF president (with among others Irish support) in the wake of DSK's spot of bother, That the lovely man was - “A discreet but strong advocate of women” — IMF chief Christine Lagarde

I think nothing more needs to be added! He was quite fortunate that his country had oil as its major export as if it was almost any other product, his country would be a pariah state!
    Try having sex,it might help.

Reviews

Related:

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zealot7 For This Useful Post:

joggon (25-01-15), Sexy_Jessica (25-01-15), TonyStark (25-01-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post
    Related:

Well if they got their hands amputated they can't steal or mug someone else can they?

I cannot say that our wonderful way of punishing such scumbags is working, but take away a hand it might very well stop them, thus the punishment works.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Well if they got their hands amputated they can't steal or mug someone else can they?

I cannot say that our wonderful way of punishing such scumbags is working, but take away a hand it might very well stop them, thus the punishment works.
    I don't suppose the Saudi's would be-head some of our politicans for us, would they?

Reviews

Prince Charles had a choice of going to the funeral or saying something nice about Prince Andrew. Took the easy option
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post

The reason they get their hand amputtated has nothing to do with stopping them stealing , they have another hand to steal with
    The reason their hand is cut off is to make them a social outcast.
    In a lot of Arab countries they sit for meals around a common table and pick food from bowls with their right hand.
    Their left hand is used for wiping their arse.
    They don't normally wash their hand after wiping their arse , so they would never use that hand for eating with.
    So if you have no right hand you have to eat on your own and people know of your crime.
    Last edited by happygolucky; 29-01-15 at 08:18.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (29-01-15), tom sand (29-01-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post
    Related:

very interesting tab, thanks for that.
    My best clients in the middle east come from KSA, even when i am in EUrope i still have lots of webcam chats with them, like for example yesterday, i had webcam session with some guy from Saudi, subject: blasphemy. Who will be punished with death in that case? Me or him-the moslem payer who requested this type of webcam?
    Good, that single non-moslem women donīt get tourist visa to KSA, i like to live ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    My best clients in the middle east come from KSA, even when i am in EUrope i still have lots of webcam chats with them, like for example yesterday, i had webcam session with some guy from Saudi, subject: blasphemy. Who will be punished with death in that case? Me or him-the moslem payer who requested this type of webcam?
    Good, that single non-moslem women donīt get tourist visa to KSA, i like to live ;-)
    Well I'd imagine you'd probably be okay, particularly if you weren't in the country at the time, and even if you were I'd imagine the Saudis probably wouldn't sentence you to death, given it would probably cause quite a big diplomatic relations issue with your own country.

The guy on the other hand might not be so lucky....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zealot7 For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (26-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    Both probably but you wouldn't get a chance at redemption being a woman nevermind a non muslim woman. Think the fact you're a woman seals your fate lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (26-01-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast