Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Meaning Of Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by KevinACE View Post
    I had a vivid memory of a dream I had last night, what could it mean? I was in a private Jet flying high above a hurricane, when the captain warned us over the speakers that we will experience turbulence and the plane will not fly at it's top speed due to this. Then half way through the flight, we go into a nose dive....the hurricane is sucking us in...
    I had a very similar nightmare but where sophieX was the pilot

Blog Entries

I had a vivid memory of a dream I had last night, what could it mean? I was in a private Jet flying high above a hurricane, when the captain warned us over the speakers that we will experience turbulence and the plane will not fly at it's top speed due to this. Then half way through the flight, we go into a nose dive....the hurricane is sucking us in...
    It means you feel like you're getting sucked into something you have little or no control over.

Maybe time to take control again and decide if you're going in the right direction for you.

It means whatever your write on the forums, it just goes over Rachel Divine's head (i.e. you flying over Hurricane Rachel), up until you start winding her up and thing escalate, and she'll end up squashing your bollocks for it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (24-01-15)

Don't mean to offend, but I don't subscribe to the 'meaning of dreams' analysis, crystals etc, not for me. Whatever is at the forefront of your mind when you fall asleep may have an impact on your quality of your sleep, that's the b all & end all of dreams analysis as far as I'm concerned.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (24-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    Don't mean to offend, but I don't subscribe to the 'meaning of dreams' analysis, crystals etc, not for me. Whatever is at the forefront of your mind when you fall asleep may have an impact on your quality of your sleep, that's the b all & end all of dreams analysis as far as I'm concerned.

Sandy x
    Yeah, I agree. Dreams are very personal to the individual, depending on their own circumstances. For example, if I dream about eating pizza, I would probably vomit when I wake up, as I HATE pizza, but for someone else, they might have some weird pizza-masturbation fetish and wake up with a 'diamond cutter'.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (24-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Dreams are very personal to the individual, depending on their own circumstances. For example, if I dream about eating pizza, I would probably vomit when I wake up, as I HATE pizza, but for someone else, they might have some weird pizza-masturbation fetish and wake up with a 'diamond cutter'.
    Give me pizza any day over dreams, crystals, feng shui bulls**t. If I was dreaming of pizza, I'd get up & head for the kitchen, my analysis would be 'I'm peckish'

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

Nicole (24-01-15)

Reviews

Had a recurring dream once

12. The Following User Says Thank You to whoseyourdaddy For This Useful Post:

samlad (24-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    I had a very similar nightmare but where sophieX was the pilot
    Ya deff a nightmare she was taking flying lessons

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Dreams are dangerous,just ask Martin Luther King.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

KevinACE (24-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Ya deff a nightmare she was taking flying lessons
    I not sure on that, don't you have to be actually in the air to call it flying though....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast