Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Honest Answers Only -

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Well, I was thinking of hanging out on the mental health forum and giving advice. After a few days of reading the utter moronic babble on here I feel I'm an expert. I'm not particulary excited, per se, nor is your thread particulary moronic, well it is, but it's one of many. It was just the proverbial straw for my camel. I feel you all need to get a Facebook account or therapy, but hey, I'm a bitch.
    We have lost Rachel and would not like to lose you too. I'm on Facebook, good stuff, What is your prognosis Lucy, is a full recovery likely, you think
    Last edited by Young Banger; 24-01-15 at 09:47.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Well, I was thinking of hanging out on the mental health forum and giving advice. After a few days of reading the utter moronic babble on here I feel I'm an expert. I'm not particulary excited, per se, nor is your thread particulary moronic, well it is, but it's one of many. It was just the proverbial straw for my camel. I feel you all need to get a Facebook account or therapy, but hey, I'm a bitch.
    Some people have enough stress in their lives and come here for a laugh,just place those that annoy you on ignore,it's not like the daft people like me will suddenly change or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Some people have enough stress in their lives and come here for a laugh,just place those that annoy you on ignore,it's not like the daft people like me will suddenly change or anything.
    There you have it Saul, Facebook or Therapy for the Mad Hatters. I'm on Facebook but come on here for the Therapy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Young Banger For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (24-01-15)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123