Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
Judging by some of the posts I read on here I think I have led a very sheltered life in regards to visiting the ladies of EI.

I think the worst occasion for me was when I almost crashed my car in an underground carpark on my way to visit a lady for the first time. The council had been gritting the roads and it had been raining slightly and the water had dragged into the car park which was extremely smooth. I was driving a large rear wheel drive automatic car and it decided it did not want to turn but instead headed straight for a concrete wall. Somehow I managed to stop it but turning it was a problem. It then almost took another car out of it before I managed to get it parked.

I was shaking like a leaf as I headed over to see the lady. When I got there I explained why I was slightly late and what had happened. I'm not really sure whether she believed me I just taught I was extremely nervous punter LOL

I did have a good time with the lady but it still put a serious dent in my confidence.

I have only been let down by a lady once. I tried to ring to confirm but got no answer so headded off anyway thinking she may be busy and then half an hour before the meeting I got a text saying that something had come up and that she couldn't see me. Unfortunately I was on the motorway at the time and couldn't read the text until I reach the location.

I have to admit to being somewhat annoyed having arranged the night before to meet her and then last minute she let me down at such short notice! She had been flirting with me on the forums for a number of months beforehand but since then I have never heard from her again. To top it off she has stated on here a number of times that that is something she would not do LOL

I have bumped into her twice since then, once in a supermarket and once as she was entering her building as I was coming out. While she did not know who I was she hadn't the decency even to hold the door open for me, instead I had to go walk back and pressed a button after the door just clicked as I reached it.

I have only ever got lost once trying to find an apartment, and that was ages ago in a complex that is like a warren. The lady in question was beginning to get somewhat impatient with me and to be fair I could not blame her. But I got there in the end and had a great time but yes I was somewhat nervous by the time I got to her door.
Petros likes big gas guzzling cars for one person. Could never understand why people need army tank type cars
So mch for the environment.
Is it a power thing or what?
Bet its not a one litre car