Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: How do you ask for what you want?

  1. Default How do you ask for what you want?

    I am from the USA where you can not talk about any sort of detail over the phone with an escort and certainly never put it down in writing such as an e-mail or text. Can you just call an escort here and just say what you want? There is nothing illegal about asking an escort how much it would be for for A-level? I am a very polite individual and would never want to offend someone, but at the same time I don't want to waste the lady's time by dancing around in a conversation.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south east
    Posts
    3,709
    Reviews
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wm1010 View Post
    I am from the USA where you can not talk about any sort of detail over the phone with an escort and certainly never put it down in writing such as an e-mail or text. Can you just call an escort here and just say what you want? There is nothing illegal about asking an escort how much it would be for for A-level? I am a very polite individual and would never want to offend someone, but at the same time I don't want to waste the lady's time by dancing around in a conversation.
    First of all pick a lady with a good number of reviews with the favorites you are looking for, When you call the lady ask her if all her favorites are included in the price, this is the best way
    I think it is rude to ask specific questions
    Best regards Feargal
    Life is too short not to do things that you like, before its too late.
    never leave till tomorrow what you can do today

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Leinster
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    First of all pick a lady with a good number of reviews with the favorites you are looking for, When you call the lady ask her if all her favorites are included in the price, this is the best way
    I think it is rude to ask specific questions
    Good advice, although sometimes I do not know what I want until I meet the lady; and if I meet her again, might well go a different route

  4. Default

    Generally speaking, are there certain ones that are almost always included in the price and others that are not? Does this tend to differ if it is a 30 minute session compared to an hour? The main three that I am interested in is GFE, OWO, and a-level.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wm1010 View Post
    Generally speaking, are there certain ones that are almost always included in the price and others that are not? Does this tend to differ if it is a 30 minute session compared to an hour? The main three that I am interested in is GFE, OWO, and a-level.
    A level is hard to find, a lot use the old saying you're too big baby. Most ladies prefer not to discuss options over the phone but if you are polite and not crude most will answer a few questions. Better try PM'ing one of the ladies here. Again be polite, while escorting currently is not illegal and it is not illegal to pay for sex soliciting is illegal and listing out your services can be construed as trying to sell yourself which is soliciting hence the hesitation to talk on the phone.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,805
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wm1010 View Post
    Generally speaking, are there certain ones that are almost always included in the price and others that are not? Does this tend to differ if it is a 30 minute session compared to an hour? The main three that I am interested in is GFE, OWO, and a-level.
    Welcome to E-I wn1010

    I have never been asked to pay "extra" but from reading the posts on here a lot of guys have been.

    The one out of the three that you are looking for that could be an issue is A-Level.

    Best advice I can offer is use the search feature and then read the ladies reviews. The more reviews she has the better idea you will have about her service before you contact her.

    From reading the posts on here it seems to be the the lower the initial price the higher the chances of being asked to pay for "extras".
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •