Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: And now for something completely different

Reviews

Default And now for something completely different

A woman was out golfing one day when she hit her ball into the woods. She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap. The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you 3 wishes."
    The woman freed the frog.
    The frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes that whatever you wish for, your husband will get 10 times more or better!"
    The woman said, "That would be okay."
    For her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world.
    The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis, that women will flock to."
    The woman replied, "That will be okay because I will be the most beautiful woman and he will only have eyes for me." So, KAZAM she's the most beautiful woman in the world!
    For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world and he will be ten times richer than you."
    The woman said, "That will be okay because what's mine is his and what's his is mine."
    So, KAZAM she's the richest woman in the world!
    The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered. "I'd like a mild heart attack."
    Moral of the story: Women are clever. Don't mess with them!
    Attention female readers: This is the end of the joke for you. Stop here and continue feeling good!

Male readers: Please scroll down.

The man had a heart attack ten times milder than his wife!!!
    Moral of the story: Women are really dumb but think they're really smart!
    Let them continue to think that way and just enjoy the show!

PS: If you are a woman and are still reading this; it only goes to show that women never listen!!!

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

barrney500 (21-01-15), Best Before (22-01-15), adrienn (21-01-15), Clyde (22-01-15), dr love (22-01-15), JAMESCORK (22-01-15), KevinACE (22-01-15), Larrii (22-01-15), Latin chery (22-01-15), lildick (21-01-15), Patt113 (22-01-15), petebriquette (21-01-15), Playitsam (23-01-15), Rachel Divine (22-01-15), smallcock (21-01-15), SophieX (21-01-15), willie wacker (21-01-15), wolfie (23-01-15)

Reviews

nice work, now to find me a frog!!
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Galway_Stud For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (21-01-15), lildick (21-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Galway_Stud View Post
    nice work, now to find me a frog!!

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    there's Sam 4 from the left.
    ABC ( always - be- covered )

Quote Originally Posted by scan for you View Post
    there's Sam 4 from the left.
    Which one is the magic one?
    Some people are such treasures that you just want to bury them

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (21-01-15), willie wacker (21-01-15)

Reviews

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

aliciasexy (23-01-15), willie wacker (21-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Now now now Saul
    I just love it

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (21-01-15), Phoenixdays (22-01-15)

Reviews

A teacher was teaching her second grade class about the government, so for homework that one day, she told her her students to ask their parents what the government is.
    When Little Johnny got home that day, he went up to his dad and ask his what the government was.
    His dad thought for a while and answered, ''Look at it this way: I'm the president, your mom is Congress, your maid is the work force, you are the people and your baby brother is the future.''
    ''I still don't get it'' responded the Little Johnny.
    ''Why don't you sleep on it then? Maybe you'll understand it better,'' said the dad.
    ''Okay then...good night'' said Little Jonny went off to bed. In the middle of the night, Little Johnny was awakened by his baby brother's crying. He went to his baby brother's crib and found that his baby brother had taken a crap in his diaper. So Little Johnny went to his parent's room to get help. When he got to his parent's bedroom, he looked through the keyhole to check if his parents were asleep. Through the keyhole he saw his mom loudly snoring, but his dad wasn't there. So he went to the maid's room. When he looked through the maid's room keyhole, he saw his dad having sex with his maid. Little Johnny was surprised, but then he just realized something and thinks aloud, ''OH!! Now I understand the government! The President is screwing the work force, Congress is fast asleep, nobody cares about the people, and the future is full of s**t!''

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Catriona (21-01-15), Playitsam (23-01-15), willie wacker (21-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    Which one is the magic one?
    This one

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

17. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

adrienn (21-01-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast